IGNORED

Any recommendations of clinics or dr offices in Pattaya?

TheOCman

I was thinking about getting a full physical and blood tests, etc for Aids and all STD's when I am in Pattaya. Any recommendations of reasonably priced places in Pattaya to get this done at? I am staying at the Pattaya Bay Resort close to 2nd street and the McDonalds. Any help would be appreciated :)

TheOCman

babydollsaddict.gif

I've been unfortunate to catch a dose in Thailand on three occasions. Personally i use a clinic quite close to you. Its called NIRAMAI CLINIC 597/5 south pattaya road. Telephone number 038-429111. Directions...If you were driving down the beach road, as the road turns the corner before it crosses over to Walking Street, the clinic is on the left hand side about 50 yards.

Inexpensive place to use.

• 2 weeks later...

Good clinic but closed on Sundays. Anyone know of a clinic thats opens on Sundays?

Pattaya Memorial Hospital is so insanely cheap, its worth it just to head over there. 24/7 as well. Any walk in visit, you are not likely to ever spend over 2k baht, thats including meds.

On one of my trips I was unlucky enough to catch a bad ear infection and found the International Hospital superb. The service was second to none, and very quick. I had to get an antibiotic drip in followed by tablets and the whole lot cost me around 1500 bahts which i thought very reasonable. Certainly better than sitting in a national health A& E in the UK.

Semper Fi

Pattaya Memorial Hospital is so insanely cheap, its worth it just to head over there. 24/7 as well. Any walk in visit, you are not likely to ever spend over 2k baht, thats including meds.

I'm also a fan Pattaya Memorial (I've been there too many times!). Great facilities and staff. Also, it's an established hospital rather than simply a local clinic.

I was thinking about getting a full physical and blood tests, etc for Aids and all STD's when I am in Pattaya. Any recommendations of reasonably priced places in Pattaya to get this done at? I am staying at the Pattaya Bay Resort close to 2nd street and the McDonalds. Any help would be appreciated :Clap8:

Up to you but dont you think it would be much smarter to get HIV tests in your home country???

Better to be daring and cool, than timid and uncool! Life's journey is not about arriving at your gravesite in a well preserved condition, but rather dropping into it in a long sideways skid, totally worn out, and shouting "Holy Shit...What a ride" - Indian Larry