IGNORED

Online pharmacy that delivers to Thailand (ProVigil and Dostinex)?

egget

I am locking for an online pharmacy that delivers to Thailand to buy ProVigil (also called Modafinil, Alertec or Modiadal) and Dostinex (Cabergoline) or Bromocriptine (Parlodel).

Do anyone have a pharmacy to recommend?

Of course if anyone knows a pharmacy in Pattaya that sells these medicines, that information would bee the best.

Edited by egget

It is no problem to get sex with a woman without paying for it, but it is just to expensive

I cant really help, BUT i find that if you ask pharmacys for stuff they will order anything for you. Especially if you go to the same pharmacy over and over to get to know them.

Thanks LaaMok,

I am a regular at the pharmacy next to Tim beer bar. I will go talk to them.

It is no problem to get sex with a woman without paying for it, but it is just to expensive

Thanks LaaMok,

I am a regular at the pharmacy next to Tim beer bar. I will go talk to them.

If you are a regular there you will know that you need to speak with lady there and no her husband. I think that you will find that if it is available here, she will know and get it for you.

I found this pharmacy http://www.antiaging-systems.com/

I placed a little order of both Modafinil/Provigil and Bromocriptine (Dostinex was sold out).

Time will tell if the medicine will arrive to me in Pattaya

Katandmilo,

Cross dressing a potential side effect of Bromocriptine? I didn’t know that.

I was planning to take 2.5 mg of Bromocriptine a day divided in 2 doses. Maybe I should reduce the starting dose to 1 mg a day.

• 8 months later...

Im a big fan of Modninfil but am told it isnt avail in Thailand, keep the thread updated if you hear anything different

www.drugbuyers.com has always helped me when i needed to know if the sites legit etc.