IGNORED

Aprostatil/Caverject

strakha

Apologies if this has already been covered (I'm new), but I came across this stuff which works VERY well. You'll think I'm mad though, because you've got to inject it into your willy, but it gives you an erection that lasts for 2 hours or more, no matter what you do or think about, and even if you are "satisfied". It doesn't hurt any more than any other injection (probably less), but it's difficult getting over the nerves to do it the first time! Couldn't stop shaking lol

Apologies if this has already been covered (I'm new), but I came across this stuff which works VERY well. You'll think I'm mad though, because you've got to inject it into your willy, but it gives you an erection that lasts for 2 hours or more, no matter what you do or think about, and even if you are "satisfied". It doesn't hurt any more than any other injection (probably less), but it's difficult getting over the nerves to do it the first time! Couldn't stop shaking lol

Did you get this stuff in Thailand?

Plahgat

When no money... she no give honey! 

I used Cavaject for a couple of years when it first came out.

Gives you a hard on all right, but you lose a lot of sensitivity.

Had to stop as my Dick got a bend in it like a Banana!

It's ok again now thanks.

Avoid if you can.......

"If you think you can do it, or you think you can't.....You are right!"

Henry Ford.

I used Cavaject for a couple of years when it first came out.

Gives you a hard on all right, but you lose a lot of sensitivity.

Had to stop as my Dick got a bend in it like a Banana!

It's ok again now thanks.

Avoid if you can.......

It says in the instructions not to use it too often and to alternate the side you inject, because otherwise your dick will get a bend. Glad it's back to normal ;)

I only use this stuff when it suits me to have a hard-on that won't go away for a few hours (in those circumstances, it can be a LOT of fun!), but if you're to use it for erectile disfunction where you need it just to sleep with 1 person, then you should not inject so much, obviously because otherwise you spend 15 minutes having sex and then the next 2 hours waiting for it to go down ;)

I've never had any problems, but I don't use it very often, so rarely that I do tend to inject the same side. However, that's the side it naturally leans over anyway, so by doing this I may actually straighten the leaning tower ;) I wouldn't advise someone to take a stock and use it every day in the pattaya, maybe just one for one amazing night. That's my plan when I go there, and I'll let biology work it's magic the rest of the time ;)

I'll let you know if there are any twists to this story :huh: