IGNORED

What is price of Long Term Parking at Suvarnabhumi Airport?

ScottyG

Hey Guys.

Does anybody know how much per day the Long Term parking is at Suvarnabhumi? Am looking to park for about 5 days.

Thanks

Last time I was there left car there for a 2 day trip to KL , cost me 200 baht per day plus taxes! Shuttle bus picks you up and drops you off at departures.

Pain in the arse when coming back as the shuttle bus stops at the terminus across the road (busy) from the long term car park, not fun in the rain.

Have heard that the car park next to the terminal is 250 baht per day, so will be using that next time!

Last time I was there left car there for a 2 day trip to KL , cost me 200 baht per day plus taxes! Shuttle bus picks you up and drops you off at departures.

Pain in the arse when coming back as the shuttle bus stops at the terminus across the road (busy) from the long term car park, not fun in the rain.

Have heard that the car park next to the terminal is 250 baht per day, so will be using that next time!

Thanks.

But I think there is a 24 hour limit on parking in the terminal lot.

I park at the one right at the terminal all the time, its 250b per 24hr period (acutally i think its price per hour/4 hours/12 hours then 24), anywho, my last stop was for 4 days cost was 1000B, this was 3 weeks ago add 600b for fuel and the convenience of having the car there far outweighs any taxi service.

Edited by Fondles

Yeah use the one by the terminal. Level 5 is best so you are on the same level as the bridge into the terminal. Bt250 a day. Does not seem to be any limit to the number of days. I have parked for a week no problem.