IGNORED

ASPEN SUITES SOI 2 SUKHUMVIT RD

flago007

Hi all need abit of feed back on this hotel,looking to stop there end of august.Any info would be appreciated if anybody has stop there before.cheers

Flago: Stayed there a couple years ago, when it opened. I paid around $60. Nice hotel, big rooms, way deep in Soi though. It's cheap as shit right now ($40). Hard to beat at that price, but I like another Compass property, 'Admiral Premier', on Soi 23, a little better. wj

Flago: Stayed there a couple years ago, when it opened. I paid around $60. Nice hotel, big rooms, way deep in Soi though. It's cheap as shit right now ($40). Hard to beat at that price, but I like another Compass property, 'Admiral Premier', on Soi 23, a little better. wj

Wj,

Thought u may reply here.

Yes now both are really cheap for a minimum of 3 nights stay. Till 31 October 09

Aspen is around 1,715 Baht per night inc ABF for a Deluxe Suite( Usually over 3000 Baht)

Studio rooms are cheaper than that.

Admiral Premier has Admiral Suites for 2,402 Baht per night inc ABF. Studios are much cheaper than that.

Admiral Premier is a better higher quality property. Would stay here. More bang for your buck.

Tim

I stayed there last November and thought the place was very good. I had a Deluxe Studio and the room was massive with a kitchen area (inc. microwave, large fridge, table and 2 chairs), nice TV with CD player, a large dressing area and luxury bathroom - the website pictures are accurate. Good AC and effective blackout curtains should you be a late riser. The hotel has a v small plunge pool, average gym room and an inexpensive restaurant serving simple Western and Thai food. Staff were very friendly, reception were professional and helpful...and the place is guest friendly (LBs too...judging by another guest), but I didn't have more than 1 at a time so threesomes might get charged extra. Some may consider it 'a long way down the Soi', but if you're of average stamina it shouldn't be a problem - a tuk-tuk to the end of Soi is available if you require it. Cut through the Rajah carpark to Soi 4 and Nana is a leisurely 10 min stroll. Recommended.

Wj,

Thought u may reply here.

Yes now both are really cheap for a minimum of 3 nights stay. Till 31 October 09

Aspen is around 1,715 Baht per night inc ABF for a Deluxe Suite( Usually over 3000 Baht)

Studio rooms are cheaper than that.

Admiral Premier has Admiral Suites for 2,402 Baht per night inc ABF. Studios are much cheaper than that.

Admiral Premier is a better higher quality property. Would stay here. More bang for your buck.

Tim

Hi Tim: Yeah, I'm a frustrated Travel Agent I guess. I'm still looking around and I'm out of Starpoints. We're supposed to go to Koh Chang, and Snooky, but if it's monsooning like a mother, I'll stay in BKK and will be hitting you up for some rooms at the AP. Thanks Again; wj

Thanks all great feed back.Just looked at the admiral premier looks spot on,price for the suite 6998 for 3 nights and premier studio 4998 baht.Also seems abit of a walk from soi cowboy.Distance wise which is closer to sukhumvit road.Both hotels look great hard to pick which one to be honest

Thanks all great feed back.Just looked at the admiral premier looks spot on,price for the suite 6998 for 3 nights and premier studio 4998 baht.Also seems abit of a walk from soi cowboy.Distance wise which is closer to sukhumvit road.Both hotels look great hard to pick which one to be honest

hey...

look here:

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/Accor...100#entry647100

I took the special offer: "stay 3 pay 2" for the "Grand Studio" room (42qm). Pictures and location look great, and the offer is really worth to give it a try.

No GuestFee as well, as you pay for a "max. of 2 pers. per room"... at least if you're gonna have only 1 "guest".

have fun!

Edited by thaifel

best regards,

thaifel

F007: Not a bad hike for you from Cowboy. Too far for your BG in the 3" heels though. Asoke BTS is a bit of a trudge. 23 is one of my favorite Sois, along with 11. Lotsa good bars and restaurants. Almost 'classy'. The AP's studio is the best 40 something $ room in town IMO. Thailife: I'm confused where you booked. The GS was it ? I can't find the deal you got. We should have booked last week when the Accor properties were 1/2 price. wj

F007: Not a bad hike for you from Cowboy. Too far for your BG in the 3" heels though. Asoke BTS is a bit of a trudge. 23 is one of my favorite Sois, along with 11. Lotsa good bars and restaurants. Almost 'classy'. The AP's studio is the best 40 something $ room in town IMO. Thailife: I'm confused where you booked. The GS was it ? I can't find the deal you got. We should have booked last week when the Accor properties were 1/2 price. wj

Miss the big sale half a day ,abit pissed off to be honest.Havnt booked hotel yet,these prices direct from the hotel.Good 1 about the BG.I think i might toss a coin to decide from admiral or aspen,just cancelled the hotel that i booked before

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks all decided to book admiral premier.Got the admiral suite for 3 nights thb 6998,plus late check out.Thought fuck it for that price treat myself.Only 6 weeks to go ,then onto patts for a good time ha ha :D

I did the same, I am staying 4 nights, but a premier suite for around 7700. I think I ma there a few days after you. Thanks for starting this thread.

I did the same, I am staying 4 nights, but a premier suite for around 7700. I think I ma there a few days after you. Thanks for starting this thread.

I think we are staying in the same type of room 65sq admiral premier suite,getting there on 30 aug till 2 sept,book direct with hotel.Found if i stayed later web site prices changed,they became more expensive

I think we are staying in the same type of room 65sq admiral premier suite,getting there on 30 aug till 2 sept,book direct with hotel.Found if i stayed later web site prices changed,they became more expensive

No I am in the 38SQ one, but I get in Sept 6, I guess i am paying less for a smaller room, but enough for me. The Admiral Suite is a lot more when I stay.

No I am in the 38SQ one, but I get in Sept 6, I guess i am paying less for a smaller room, but enough for me. The Admiral Suite is a lot more when I stay.

That rate direct with the hotel. Seems great til u know their policy.

Any change or cancellation is no allowed. Will result in a full charge, no refund.

I'm actually staying here 4 nights in August in there deluxe suite, 52 sqm, got one night free promotion through Agoda. Let you know now it turns out.

Edited by caifunes