Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

View Talay Condominiums Jumpers

pyrolover

Is it just me or, have other BM's noticed that there seems to be an extraordinary number of people who choose The View Talay Condominiums to leap to their death? The majority of jumping deaths I read about in Pattaya, seem to happen there. It's just strikes me as odd.

Edited by pyrolover

Is it just me or, have other BM's noticed that there seems to be an extraordinary number of people who choose The View Talay Condominiums to leap to their death? The majority of jumping deaths I read about in Pattaya, seem to happen there. It's just strikes me as odd.

One reason is the sheer number of people living in these big buildings. There are many View Talay buildings, and they are really big. So, with thousands living in each complex, there is a high percentage of Pattaya residents living in these developments. There are jumpers elsewhere in Pattaya too, but because so many people live in View Talay, there will be the annual jumper from one of the buildings it seems.

Yes, I was wondering about that as well. Bangkapi boy just seems to have summed up the cause though. Thanks

I find this very suspicous... It is getting very commom to hear Condo jumpers every week..Why would they jump to this terrible death... Strange...

My Thai gf is scared of living in View Talay because there are too many ghosts. This is a real fear with some Thais.

^ Yep, I've heard the same...

Perhaps the ghosts of punters past are pitching the new tenants off the balconies...

i agree with the comments about View Talay. But Soi Yensabai also has a large number of 'jumpers' which I suspect are for different reasons