IGNORED

ANY WAY TO ESCAPE GUEST CHARGES IN PATTAYA HOTELS

sherryduets

I go to places that dont charge, infact I have only been to a few places that charged and that was in a posh hotel in Koh samui!

However some places charge for the second lady, if you take 2.

find a hotel with more than one entrance....

THEN take off the CAPS LOCK........

There are too many hotels in Pattaya that don't charge joiner fee's to worry about it. When you check in ask them if they charge and if they do don't stay there, that is their way of saying that they don't want your business. Jump in a Baht buss and go to Sabaii Lodge

I heard the charges are too steep,any way to escape them?

there are lots of hotels that dont charge i can only say ask at the desk

There are too many hotels in Pattaya that don't charge joiner fee's to worry about it. When you check in ask them if they charge and if they do don't stay there, that is their way of saying that they don't want your business. Jump in a Baht buss and go to Sabaii Lodge

I got no problem with bring girl back to my room at Sabai Wing.

I've never seen a hotel that charges in pattaya.

There are many many decent hotels at between 600b and 900b with pools, resturants, decent rooms and in the heart of the action.

Not only are the real high quality ones a lot more money but they don't want BM type of business or if they do they want to tax it.

There are a few ways to avoid the charge if you do end up in a bad hotel:

1. when you book a double say its for two and your going to meet your friend. If you show up with a lady later and book her in properly then you should have free access. When i did it they gave us special keys that meant I wouldn't be challenged. I stayed with the same lady but i presume you could swap ladies in a big hotel and blag it with the key.

2. Get the lady into your hotel before it goes dark. They usually don't care who comes or goes with you during the day. This can be really annoying if you have a lady for several days. A 7pm trip to the 7/11 and you kop the charge.

3. Be extra nice to the staff and free with tips. Politness is as important as money. I find thais can make your life a lot easier if they really want to and its often not money that is the key.

And if your really desperate:

1. Wait till the staff arn't looking or busy and make a brisk walk for the lift looking busy.

2. If you are confronted by one member of staff they may take a 'bonus' to look the other way. in my limited experience being very polite and discreet is the key here. If you worried then remaind very friendly, dicuss the issue with them for a bit making sure you mostly listen then they talk then maybe mention you like to tip and listen out for any hints.

3. Go to the resturant or toilet, then head for the back stairs or lift. Never tried this by a friend of mine managed it. They mainly watching the door.

Getting a girl to sneak past the reception with you is also a top way of looking cheap.

Also the final risk is that they don't have her ID card if you do have problems.

All in all not really worth the effort.

I believe their are only a few of the upper end hotels who charge a "joiner fee". So you will probable be ok at most places.

Galaxy Suites never charges a 'joiner fee'. We have free WiFi and currently have a Special for Pattaya Addicts members of just 900B per night for our Superior Suite. We are located on Soi Diamond, just off Walking St.

Daylight was something God made so that life was not one endless party.

Nutosf

I believe their are only a few of the upper end hotels who charge a "joiner fee". So you will probable be ok at most places.

Galaxy Suites never charges a 'joiner fee'. We have free WiFi and currently have a Special for Pattaya Addicts members of just 900B per night for our Superior Suite. We are located on Soi Diamond, just off Walking St.

it would be pretty hard for Galaxy to charge a joiner fee, when the gogo down stairs is owned by the same owner!

I like the pics on their website. Hope it is as good as it looks. Thanks for the link.

Usually when you order room ,do not ask for single room,get double room ,seems safer that way ,plus if you bring girl back ,make sure she has i.d .if she has breakfast ,you pay a bit , :P

• 10 years later...
On 5/1/2007 at 22:44, nutosf said:

hey is this still valid? the special I mean

29 minutes ago, kittylover101 said:

hey is this still valid? the special I mean

You DO realise the post you quoted is almost 11 years old?

You DO realise the post you quoted is almost 11 years old?
But is the special still valid...555

Must be keen on hunting for specials, I wonder how long it took to scroll through to an eleven year old post...?

yeah..look for hotels that don't charge a joiner fee...for an extra lady

Better to pay for a fantasy than lose to an illusion 

trips to Angeles city 2015/2016    best sexual experience    best condoms

8th  trip 7th trip  6th trip 5th trip micro trip  3rd trip  2nd trip   

maiden trip

trip to lagos

This revived thread reminded me of a story from my lone visit to Phuket 13+ years ago.

I was there for a convention, so we were at a nice hotel - Hilton, I think, but it may have changed ownership since then.

I went out with friends, and we all came back with...uh....companionship.

The security guard immediately rustled all but one of us to the front desk, where we were told we had to pay the joinder fee in cash.  Yeah...right - THAT money went to the hotel!  555  One asshole never paid me back, BTW.

The lone guy that security didn't snag (by far the oldest of us) was led through the property by his girl, and she ducked behind bushes and in and out of hallways to avoid security.

The next morning he jokingly said "hmmmm...it made me wonder if maybe she'd been here before..."  555

I never wait till I check in. Always drop an email in advance to ensure that there's no joiner fee. Plus I carry a copy of the response as a proof so that they can't change their mind. Sometimes they can say that the policy changed after the email was sent. As a safeguard I do a staggered booking - not six nights one shot but a block of two/ three nights. Didn't make much difference in room rates in low season but gave me the flexibility of moving out without losing my money. 

16 hours ago, OoJohnnyoO said:

But is the special still valid...555

Must be keen on hunting for specials, I wonder how long it took to scroll through to an eleven year old post...?

Actually I just jumped to the end and asked a question....couldn't find a more recent thread at that moment...and yes I saw how old it was..that's why I asked.

I realize this post is old but the title made me chuckle. Fees in Thai hotels are nearly nonexistent. You want fees? Book a hotel in America and pay a $30 daily resort fee. Pay $30 more a night for each additional guest. Pay another daily fee to park your car. US hotel fees are now sometimes more than the daily room rate.

Always pisses me of when they charge for a second girl...... 500baht for an extra towel WTF

I always book my room for 2 people and keep a copy of the booking. If I then bring back 2 girls it is still only one  guest. I’ve never had to pay the extra joiner fee

The judge has spoken and passed judgement

11 hours ago, Judge Dredd said:

I always book my room for 2 people and keep a copy of the booking. If I then bring back 2 girls it is still only one  guest. I’ve never had to pay the extra joiner fee

Yeah, I tried that as well, found it only works when one of the girls registers as a guest with you, at check in time.

If you want a better experience with your "date"... read, learn, live the following:

https://forum.pattaya-addicts.com/topic/22263-vetting-bar-girls-and-how-to-pass-their-own-vett

15 minutes ago, Buddy Edgewood said:

Yeah, I tried that as well, found it only works when one of the girls registers as a guest with you, at check in time.

When I check in I tell them that my partner has been delayed and she will come later. I then ‘conveniently’ forget to register them. I’ve never had a problem

The judge has spoken and passed judgement

On ‎06‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 02:51, Candy77 said:

I never wait till I check in. Always drop an email in advance to ensure that there's no joiner fee. Plus I carry a copy of the response as a proof so that they can't change their mind. Sometimes they can say that the policy changed after the email was sent. As a safeguard I do a staggered booking - not six nights one shot but a block of two/ three nights. Didn't make much difference in room rates in low season but gave me the flexibility of moving out without losing my money. 

A lot of faffing about there mate, I usually send them an email in advance and then book upon confirmation that they don't charge a joiner fee. Even if they did change their policy, as far as I'm concerned my booking was made on the strength of the hotel not charging a fee for overnight guests.