Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Inflatable Dolphin theft caught-on-tape.

LaaMok

Thursday 25th June 2009

Inflatable Dolphin theft caught-on-tape.

A bizarre case of theft now, caught-on-camera from a Children’s Shop in Sattahip. On Wednesday Afternoon we were called to the location by Khun Tawatshai aged 32 who reported the theft of an inflatable dolphin from the front of his shop. He told us that thefts were a regular occurrence at his shop and for this reason he recently installed Security Cameras which recorded a further theft at the location in the early hours of Tuesday Morning. Two people were seen to pull up on a motorbike at 3.24am and the male passenger jumped on the roof of Khun Tawatshai’s Car which was parked at the front of the shop and proceeded to steal the inflatable dolphin worth 150 Baht. Khun Tawatshai decided not to report the theft to Police but is becoming frustrated at the thefts which are occurring on a regular basis. We suggested that he take down all the inflatable items before he closes the shop at night and store them safely inside the shop which requires a bit of extra work but should stop him losing his stock in the future.

http://www.pattayaone.net/news/2009/june/n...5_06_52_4.shtml

Thanks for the pricing on an inflatable dolphin.... Those bastards can't rip me off now!!!!

i just realised that shop is near my house. Times are pretty tuff if inflatables are getting stolen lol.

Not sure, but I want an inflatable dolphin. Laamok and I was going to buy one on beach rd in jomtien. If I remember correctly they wanted something like 400 baht.

Not sure, but I want an inflatable dolphin. Laamok and I was going to buy one on beach rd in jomtien. If I remember correctly they wanted something like 400 baht.

There was some price inflation going on there.... i'll get my coat

• 3 weeks later...

It seems all those inflatable dolphins have found a home.....at the "What's Up" AGoGo.

They seem to be having a great time staring at all that fine ass on the stage there, and show no signs of leaving anytime soon.

Rumor has it that they also enjoy watching the 'Beavers' that occasionally hang from the rings dangling from the ceiling....and those nearby in the beaver pond. :D