Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Whats the Cheapest way to get from BKK to Patts

NiceGuy

What is the best combo for travel to Patts from BKK airport, please include estimate prices if possible.

Comments on efficiency are welcome.

I took the bus to central BKK the tuktuk to train station then the train to Patts then a Bhat bus into beach road Patts total price: 270B

Cost

Bus 150B

Tuk 50B

Train 60B?

BBus 50B (this should have been 10B)

Efficiency

Waited 20mins for airport bus a few hours for the train and around 30mins for a Bbus to stop by

Edited by NiceGuy

Is sex dirty? Only if it's done right.

- Woody Allen

Rarely is the question asked: is our children learning.

- George W Bush

Never drink water, fish fuck in it. Drink beer instead.

- Nice Guy 2010

Cheapest way is :

Central Bangkok Skytrain to Ekamai station, 30 baht

Public bus from Ekamai bus station to Pattaya Bus station 110 baht (every hour)

Songthaow from bus station to central pattaya (need to haggle, usually about 50-100 baht)

so all less than 240 baht.

It sounds like Mr Dreamtransporter is doing a great deal by taxi. I will be using him on my next trip. (about 1900 baht for BKK-PATT-BKK)

Luvyou pretty much summed it up. They do also have the bell buses directly from the airport if you don't want to head out of the area in the 400baht range. The train/bus combo is the cheapest way though for sure.

And yes, at 1,900baht we do have the RT package for Addicts members.

Could try walking.

ภรรยาไทยต้องà¸à¸²à¸£

I seem to re-call ''Bell Buses'' run a service from the airport and drop you off at your hotel - reasonably priced!

If you search the board, you'll find the info, or perhaps a member can direct you to this thread!

A mans gotta do, what a mans gotta do!

When all is said and done, more is said than done!

You can always have a GF in bkk who has a car and get a lift to patts....................lol

Not sure how that would work out though????

After sitting on a plane for 12 hours i just want to get there quickly. Couldnt stand there waiting for busses. Last trip i used a private car. Booked it on the internet and travelled down to patts in a nice comfortable Lexus. The guy was waiting at the airport with the name card. It couldn't have been easier.

1200 baht including tolls

pattaya4leisure.com

First class service. Well worth looking them up.

What is the best combo for travel to Patts from BKK airport, please include estimate prices if possible.

Comments on efficiency are welcome.

I took the bus to central BKK the tuktuk to train station then the train to Patts then a Bhat bus into beach road Patts total price: 270B

Cost

Bus 150B

Tuk 50B

Train 60B?

BBus 50B (this should have been 10B)

Efficiency

Waited 20mins for airport bus a few hours for the train and around 30mins for a Bbus to stop by

Bell bus B200. There is at least 2 threads about it on the board. Efficiency is dependant on arrival time.

I agree with what "MR BEAN" stated in the above thread reply.

f you arrive during the morning or throughout the day

Bell Bus service for around 250 baht is a good cheap form of transportrtation to Pattaya and the good thing is that you do not have to go into Bangkok for any sort of transfer.

Do a search on Bell Bus Service.

Bell Travel Service is 350 from Bangkok to Pattaya. 200 from the airport to Pattaya.

Still it's my preference to spend the extra baht rather than haul my luggage around hopping from skytrain to bus to whatever.

get a bus from ekamai station in bkk to patts,,,long drive though

YOU SEE WE ALL JUST CAME FROM THE MACHINE FACTORY AND....SOMETIMES THE FACTORY MAKES BAD MACHINES THAT DONT WORK SO THEY PUT THEM HERE..THE BAD MACHINES DONT KNOW THAT THEY,RE BAD MACHINES..BUT THE PEOPLE AT THE FACTORY KNOW........THEY KNOW THAT YOU ARE ONE OF THE MACHINES THAT DOESNT WORK.

• 3 weeks later...

Old thread but I'm surprised nobody else knew this: the cheapest Airport to Pattaya is the bus that leaves from the Airport Transportation Center (Airport Bus station) B108 last time I used it 6 months ago.

Walk out of the terminal, across the first roadway to the second roadway in front of the parking garage.

Take the FREE shuttle bus to the Trans. Center., about a 5 minute ride.

Go to the glassed in Ticket booth for ticket.

Every 2 hours, 9 am to 7 pm last time I checked.

Ont time they stopped at the North Pattaya bus station, another time they dropped me on Sukhumvit across from North Pattaya Rd.