IGNORED

What line do you get in at Immigration - Thai or Foreigner?

Jeremia

One of the problems that my wife and I have when we travel outside LOS is that we always argue in public when it comes to going through Immigration when we return..and quite honestly it embarrasses me.

She always tries to drag me to a shorter queue in the Thai National Immigration section.. The last time an Immigration official came up and said that of course I could go through the Thai side as I was with my wife. I was through in minutes!!! I was at the time traveling on my retirement visa...

So... what line do you get in?? I have seen a few farang in the Thai queue before and wonder how they do it so shamelessly..hahaha

As long as your with your wife no problem!! i tried it when i was on my own once and got turned away LOL.....

As long as your with your wife no problem!! i tried it when i was on my own once and got turned away LOL.....

Yes it seems that way...I forgot to mention that the same thing happened with my first Thai Wife aswell...

I have been abroad with my lass on several occasions, each time she has just lead me to the Thai area and there has never been a problem.

It is not something I have ever tried when alone :GoldenSmile1:

I use the Thai one when in LOS and the UK one in the UK very Fast & Easy, but I am with my wife and little Monkey :GoldenSmile1:

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR FULL DETAILS & COSTS

Building A House In The Village

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR FULL DETAILS & COSTS

Getting Married In The Village & Bringing Her To The UK

When with the TGF always through the Thai desks, in and out of bangkok, if alone join the Q

spider

Ha ha cheeky fucka!

last time i exited bkk i was in a massive Q , there was maybe 200 people in the Q . i spotted a bored official in the diplomatic desk, took a chance , broke ranks , and ran to him explaining that i might miss my flight , he just smiled, checked out the visa , stamped every thing and let me go ahead . happiness!!!!! :GrinNod1:

sorry if this is a tread fuck!!!!!

Edited by dellboy