IGNORED

help whith photo resizing

fcke1968

I now use photo gadget.but i think the photos getting little bit blurry.Anyone know a better photoresizing

canon_sommar_09_075_800x600.jpg

canon_sommar_09_076_1024x768.jpg

canon_sommar_09_077_1024x768.jpg

canon_sommar_09_083_1024x768.jpg

You can try BM jameson's pinned thread in Newbie Advice section. I use Macintosh, so it is really easy with preview.

• 4 months later...

One of the best programms for working with photos is IrfanView,

It can open nearly every image file extension, and you can do many things to change\manipulate pictures.

(For example resizing fotos)

The best, it is for free!

:001_Thank_You5:

You can downlaod it on http://www.irfanview.com/

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I now use photo gadget.but i think the photos getting little bit blurry.Anyone know a better photoresizing

Making the assumption you're a Windows user, Microsoft has had this available for quite some time.

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/Downloads/powertoys/Xppowertoys.mspx

The Image Resizer tool lets you right click on a photo and resize it.

I don't know if it was here on this board or another board, but if you have a PC someone recommended "Shrink Pic". It's supposed to be free and supposedly automatically resizes pics as you upload them. (I suppose the program is always running in the background.)

(I also use a mac and preview; resizing is extremely easy.)

Allen

• 1 month later...

Hi Guys, I came across this program on the net which is very simple to use to resize photo's for posting on Pattaya Addicts.

it seems a lot of people still don't know how to resize photo's and there is nothing more annoying than having my laptop freeze for ten minutes while it downloads a page with a few pictures on it, each being 2Mb a piece.

This program is only a 3mb file and is compatible with all versions of Windows from 98 up to Windows 7 and is so easy to use that people who aren't computer experts can use it.

it even leaves the original photo intact and simply makes a copy at what ever size you decide to shrink it to (I set my photo's to a custom size of 600 x 450)

If you want to have a look at the website that makes the software, it is Software Website

Hopefully the Zip file will be attached to this posting as well.

Cheers

Highlander

PIXresizer.zip

• 4 weeks later...

just a test with pixresizer.

DSC_2290 (600 x 399).jpg

just a test

DSC_2293 (900 x 598).jpg

Edited by djzan

• 4 weeks later...