Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Most single Isaan women want a Western husband

Benny10

Yeah, finally!! :Bravo1:

Interesting story in The Nation about a poll which indicates that more and more Isaan women are seeking a Western husband

Posted by By The Nation

Published on May 22, 2009

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/2009/05/22...al_30103341.php

Bagging a farang

More than threefifths of women in the Northeast surveyed in an Isaan poll said they wanted to marry farang husbands, mainly because of their wealth, faithfulness and respect for women.

Of 484 women living in 19 northeastern provinces surฌveyed in March and April, 61 per cent said they deemed Western men rich, 53 per cent said they thought farang men were kind and respected women more than Thai men, while 16 per cent said they wanted to marry and live abroad.

Englishmen were the favourites, gaining 32 per cent of respondents’ votes, while Americans and Germans trailed behind with 21 and eight per cent respectively.

The survey found that women who were already married to foreign husbands spent a large portion (20 per cent) of their monthly income on electricity and water bills as their homes tended to be large and full of domestic appliances - another factor that attracted single, northeastern women.

Edited by Benny10

BEER: HELPING UGLY PEOPLE HAVE SEX SINCE 3000 B.C.

Interesting story in The Nation about a poll which indicates that more and more Isaan women are seeking a Western husband

Bagging a farang

More than threefifths of women in the Northeast surveyed in an Isaan poll said they wanted to marry farang husbands, mainly because of their wealth, faithfulness and respect for women.

Of 484 women living in 19 northeastern provinces surฌveyed in March and April, 61 per cent said they deemed Western men rich, 53 per cent said they thought farang men were kind and respected women more than Thai men, while 16 per cent said they wanted to marry and live abroad.

Englishmen were the favourites, gaining 32 per cent of respondents’ votes, while Americans and Germans trailed behind with 21 and eight per cent respectively.

The survey found that women who were already married to foreign husbands spent a large portion (20 per cent) of their monthly income on electricity and water bills as their homes tended to be large and full of domestic appliances - another factor that attracted single, northeastern women.

So the way to their heart is a big house in Nakom Anywhere and a washing machine. What a big surprise.

It would probably be easy to attack their sampling method, anyway it might be true except about the Englishmen unless this survey was done before 1776

Most wealthy Thai men I know have Giks and Mia Noi's all other the shop. Never ceases to amaze me how open they are about it as well. In some cases the wife even knows. Strange world.

Love those domesticated appliances yaaaaaaaa booooooooiiiiieeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

orig-5102711.jpg

pabannerscaled.jpg

Never stand when you can sit, never sit when you can lie down, never stay awake when you can sleep.

(Murphy's Law Of Combat)

Love those domesticated appliances yaaaaaaaa booooooooiiiiieeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

:Bravo1:

Most wealthy Thai's prefer fair skinned Tg's which are hardly found in Isaan.

Yes, but how is that relevant to what the dark skinned tgs prefer? I think it's basically a rhetorical question.

Yes, but how is that relevant to what the dark skinned tgs prefer? I think it's basically a rhetorical question.

Because the survey was done in Isaan, and not in other regions of LOS.

One thing I did learn is the English build more and bigger houses in Issan than the Americans and Germans. Maybe more come to Thailand, more fall in love or some other reason.

Appliances are always an important consideration :rolleyes:

-Smelly

dishwasher.jpg

Perfecting my ability to "let that which does not matter truly slide"

Appliances are always an important consideration :)

-Smelly

LOL, I have to show the pic to my Gf and hope she won't kill me for that.

:Drunk_Party:

Edited by Benny10

One out of three ain't bad.

I am addicted to Pattaya Addicts, View New Content

isnt three-fifths 3 out of 5?? thats better then one out of three...

one out of three would be 33 %

three out of five would be 60 %

:GoldenSmile1:

So Money does equal LOVE after all to an Isan lady...

They still prefer a Thai man with Money over any Farang...

No place on the Planet like Pattaya..Don't let your meat loaf

you mean you like fair skinned! :wub:

the best remix video i have heard in ages -

you mean you like fair skinned! :P

Yes I do, so I leave the dark ones to your household mate.

:08:

Edited by Benny10

I meant the Isaan girls will get one of the three traits they perceive in farang. :Oops3:

I am addicted to Pattaya Addicts, View New Content