Jump to content

30 students rushed to hospital after eating poisonous Physic seeds


Recommended Posts

30 students rushed to hospital after eating poisonous Physic seeds



Chaiyaphum - Thirty students here were rushed to a district hospital at noon after they ate poisonous Physic seeds (Jatropha curcas).


Doctor Manij Chaicharnnarong, director of the Kaengkro Hospital, said 29 of the students were discharged after doctors performed detoxification aids for them.


One of them, who took over 20 seeds, was admitted for close monitoring. He is Anuchit Boonso, 11 a fifth grader of the Nong Sala Pachart School in Tambon Nongsung in Kaengkro district.


The students said they thought the Physic seeds were edible so they had them as snack during the lunch break.


The Nation



Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • COVID-19

    Any posts or topics which the moderation team deems to be rumours/speculatiom, conspiracy theory, scaremongering, deliberately misleading or has been posted to deliberately distort information will be removed - as will BMs repeatedly doing so. Existing rules also apply.

  • Advertise on Pattaya Addicts
  • Recently Browsing

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.