IGNORED

The Dream Hotel

HEAVYCHEVY313

Has anyone stay in the Dream hotel within the past 6 month? Me and two other guy's are planning to stay there 1 night before heading to Pattaya. The photos look nice but i want to make sure they correspond with the feed back i get. Any info will help. Photos also appreciated :22600584-Th:

Also, we are getting there next Thrusday at 1200am. What time does the bars start closing and the gurlz go home?

I had a look, but did not stay at Dream in April. They weren't doing the deals that can be had now, hence, I went elsewhere. It is very nice and you will enjoy the little bits and pieces that they have thought of. Fine for a short stay, but the gimmick will wear of quickly with the lights etc.

As for the times, the bars around Nana Plaza will start to close down from 0130 and out by 0200 hours. Don't worry though, the clubs like Spice (Ambassador Hotel), Spicy and Boss will be open till the wee hours (around 5am).

If you are not a nightclub fan, just get yourself to outside Nana Plaza around 2am. It is the biggest street meat market ever to be found. After the crowds disperse a little, walk up Sukhumvit Road and there are LOADS of girls to be had.

Thanks a lotta! we've booked a night at the Dream hotel! Our plan after we get to our room is take a quick walk to Sukhumvit for a quick look around, and then more than likely pick up some gurlz on the way back to the hotel. What part of Sukhumvit st. see's the most action? From what i have read the Dream hotel is located more close to Cowboy, but between NEP and Cowboy.

If you are looking to catch a bigger net of fish to choose one to your liking, I would start at NEP (nana entertainment plaza) Soi 4, Sukhumvit Road and if nothing tickles your fancy when the bars all close and spill out onto Soi 4 (a sight that is to be seen to be believed!), start walking towards the higher number Sois on Sukhumvit Road (up to about Soi 16/18 if I remember rightly). You will see loads of girls hanging around street corners, floating about walking about up and down Suk Rd and you will see the micro-bars that open up at midnight, with little tables and the girls will sit, drink and try and catch your eye.

I don't know if you are an experienced Thailand monger or not, but there are loads of ladyboys that also p4p. If that is not your thing and you are not experienced at spotting the difference, just go a little more slowly when agreeing anything.

I would imagine for a good looking freelance girl in Bangkok, you should still be trying to pay around 1000 baht for S/T. If she is average looking, you are probably still having to pay this price for ST, but you can normally get them to stay LT for 1000 baht (if they are average looking).

I spent a week at the Dream last year, gets a big thumbs up from me.

Rooms are very nice, staff very friendly, no problems bringing a "guest" back for the evening, no extra charges.

Its in a good location. just off Suk, easy walk to Soi Cowboy, Nana and very handy for the Sky Train and Metro.

If they are doing a deal, its a no brainer, the Waitresses in the Restaurant were also Stunners !!!!!!

Cheers

Rich....

Stayed there twice. Was ok but nothing that special. Latestay's (www.latestays.com) which usually has the cheapest net prices has it at 2800bt. The Paradisco on Soi 10 has been open less then 2 months. Stayed there about 2 weeks ago. Great little hotel with good prices. Listed on Latestays.

Edited by ST4ME

AFTERDARK MAGAZINE

ONLY THE HOTTEST GIRLS!

Volume 15 available April 2nd

2010 AFTERDARK CALENDAR

Available NOW