Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Mr. Toom

Skallagrim

Mr Toom is running an excellent Taxi service. He has taken me safely from BKK to Pattaya twice now, and I am booked with him again for my January trip.

He will wait for you even when your flight is late, always with a sign with your name on.

The cars are well maintained and large enough to bring at least two people in comfort to Pattaya.

He is answering promptly to all enquiries.

In short good service for 1200 baht.

E-mail: [email protected]

That was the plug of of the day I guess...

This is the dawning of the rest of our lives, This is our lives on holiday (Green Day)

I used him before and concur. Service was well priced and efficient with no problems whatsoever. I asked them to have a 6 pack of Singha in the cab for me and it was there. It was a very pleasant ride from BKK to Pattaya. :)

But like any business though it's not all good news.He sent one of his drivers to the wrong hotel to pick me up for my return to the airport AFTER i specifically told him which hotel i was staying in via email.Ended up panicking a bit when after 30 mins the driver still had not turned up.Ended up getting a taxi back to the airport. :angry2:

Picked us up no problem with nice friendly driver - however he sent a small (old) toyota saloon when I had TOLD him there was 4 of us with a large amount of luggage. I had asked him about this and he said he had a "wan" but that never materialised. We called him from the airport to ask what was going on and when i reminded him of our correspondence he just said "really" and hung up.

Even the driver was embarrassed and dont like people who just hang up the phone when faced with a problem.

Had I been alone I would not fault anything. Driver was punctual, easy to find, friendly and stopped for drink/fag break when requested. he DID insist we had to pay the toll when Mr Toom had said it was inclusive but I wasn't going to hassle over 60 baht

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

It hasn't been all roses with Mr Toom.

I have used (or tried to use) his service on three occasions.

First time, a mid-morning pick-up at Don M went without a hitch. Good driver with a decent, clean car.

Second attempt he sent a driver at 5 am to pick me up in Pattaya who was falling asleep at the wheel. The ancient Volvo didn't have plates on the back and the dash lights kept flashing off and on. Took 2 1/2 hours to get to Don M from Pattaya at a time of day when it usually would take 1 1/2 hours.

Third attempt was a 1 am pick-up at Don M and his driver pulled a no-show.

I would never consider using his service again.

~Sa-teef

If all mankind minus one were of one opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind. John Stuart Mill
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/authors/john_stuart_mill

"If all mankind minus one were of one opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person

than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind."  John Stuart Mill

Recommend to ask for Mr. Toom mini bus service if the case that you are more than 2 persons in particular if you have a lot of stuff. The price is 1800 bath instead the usual 1200 bath.

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is secret and today is a gift

• 2 years later...
It hasn't been all roses with Mr Toom.

I have used (or tried to use) his service on three occasions.

First time, a mid-morning pick-up at Don M went without a hitch. Good driver with a decent, clean car.

Second attempt he sent a driver at 5 am to pick me up in Pattaya who was falling asleep at the wheel. The ancient Volvo didn't have plates on the back and the dash lights kept flashing off and on. Took 2 1/2 hours to get to Don M from Pattaya at a time of day when it usually would take 1 1/2 hours.

Third attempt was a 1 am pick-up at Don M and his driver pulled a no-show.

I would never consider using his service again.

~Sa-teef

Thanks for the info al just get a normal taxi from BBK

why ressurect a 2006 thread on taxis??? (even though he is still around)

Better to be daring and cool, than timid and uncool! Life's journey is not about arriving at your gravesite in a well preserved condition, but rather dropping into it in a long sideways skid, totally worn out, and shouting "Holy Shit...What a ride" - Indian Larry

why ressurect a 2006 thread on taxis??? (even though he is still around)

Have you not heard but there is a credit crunch worldwide, we need to save a few baht :GoldenSmile1:

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR FULL DETAILS & COSTS

Building A House In The Village

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR FULL DETAILS & COSTS

Getting Married In The Village & Bringing Her To The UK