IGNORED

IRANIAN MAN BURGLES PATTAYA APARTMENT TO PAY FOR DIVORCE FROM THAI WIFE

Mike Asia

http://www.pattayadailynews.com/shownews.p...NEWS=0000009464

On the 11th June 2009 Pattaya police arrested an Iranian man suspected of breaking into a Pattaya apartment and stealing a number of items.

Police Major Chalermsak Tienthong sri and his team seized Mr. Sais Koda Bakri Yacolla [25], an Iranian national, in the middle of Soi 17, Pattaya Third Road, Moo. 10, Nongprue, Banglamung.

The suspect had allegedly broken into the apartment of Miss Boonjun Poompeng [24] from Udorn Thani at an a building with no name in Soi Yensabai, Pratumnuk Road. He had then stolen items consisting of 1 computer notebook, 1 digital camera, 2 MP3 players , 1 pair of binoculars and 1 packing bag.

The CCTV recorded Mr. Yacolla as he was entering and leaving the room. Police also had Miss. Boonjun identify him at the police station.

After questioning the suspect, he confessed and explained that he needed money to give to his Thai wife for their divorce. She had demanded 100,000 baht from him, so he decided to steal to get the money.

However, the police offered no sympathy and he can expect to face charges for robbery.

"He had then stolen items consisting of 1 computer notebook, 1 digital camera, 2 MP3 players , 1 pair of binoculars and 1 packing bag."

Miss Boonjun sure did have alot of cool stuff.

"He had then stolen items consisting of 1 computer notebook, 1 digital camera, 2 MP3 players , 1 pair of binoculars and 1 packing bag."

Miss Boonjun sure did have alot of cool stuff.

Must have a sponsor or the guy was trying to get his own stuff back. She does look pretty good at least from a distance , her pic from the website.

http://www.pattayadailynews.com/images_new...00009460/p1.jpg

I can only question what a BG would need with a set of binocs. Does she work for a private eye?

Lots dont ring true, but thats no surprise.

Thai law is pretty clear on divorce - half of assets accrued after marriage. If he has nowt she gets nowt.

I am always amazed at how so many of these guys fall for the "demands" - he should just have got a good lawyer and no its not all one way traffic. An ex BM here was divorced, she demanded around 2m in assets; he got a good lawyer and she ended up having to pay him!

All this stuff about it always being "one way" is bollox. The aw is pretty clear and if you get it applied then the deal is usually a fair one - or at least as fair as it would be back home anyway. And yes know its often not fair there either :unsure:

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

I've known a BG who owned a laptop.

She was a dancer in the beach club.

The previous boyfriend had bought if for her so they could chat online without her having to go to an internet cafe.

She was making some serious money. I used to go TUKCOM a lot and she bought more than me.

In our various trips there she bought an IPHONE, a crappy computer and a printer for her sister.

She also had a new moped.

I think it was a combination of earning good money, not spending it on shite like most BG's and her mum having a falang boyfriend so she didnt' need to support the family.

Still can't understand why a BG whould have binoculars though...

I've known a BG who owned a laptop.

She was a dancer in the beach club.

The previous boyfriend had bought if for her so they could chat online without her having to go to an internet cafe.

She was making some serious money. I used to go TUKCOM a lot and she bought more than me.

In our various trips there she bought an IPHONE, a crappy computer and a printer for her sister.

She also had a new moped.

I think it was a combination of earning good money, not spending it on shite like most BG's and her mum having a falang boyfriend so she didnt' need to support the family.

Still can't understand why a BG whould have binoculars though...

Maybe the bins were from an ex falang ? maybe she is a bird watcher or a voyer, am I right in thinking the place he burgled was his ex wifes ?