IGNORED

Nikom Court Hotel Review

hold the pickle

I've stayed in this place probably 30 times and it's a great deal for what you get. It's located on the corner of Soi Diana and Soi Bukhow. This place was completely redone within the last 18 months or so and the rooms are great. The beds and furniture are new and not the cheap stuff either. The air conditioning works well and all the rooms have ceiling fans which keep you cool when your working out on the bed. The bathrooms are brand new and spotless. No mini bar but a huge fridge in every room. The even numbered rooms are on the back side and quieter. They are putting in an elevator now but it's no so bad using the stairs as it's only a three story place. Right now the rooms are 600 Baht and during the high season I was paying 720 baht. If your into football they have a huge open air bar in the "lobby" that sells cheap ice cold beers. The phone number is 03-872-0106. Great value for the money.

I've stayed in this place probably 30 times and it's a great deal for what you get. It's located on the corner of Soi Diana and Soi Bukhow. This place was completely redone within the last 18 months or so and the rooms are great. The beds and furniture are new and not the cheap stuff either. The air conditioning works well and all the rooms have ceiling fans which keep you cool when your working out on the bed. The bathrooms are brand new and spotless. No mini bar but a huge fridge in every room. The even numbered rooms are on the back side and quieter. They are putting in an elevator now but it's no so bad using the stairs as it's only a three story place. Right now the rooms are 600 Baht and during the high season I was paying 720 baht. If your into football they have a huge open air bar in the "lobby" that sells cheap ice cold beers. The phone number is 03-872-0106. Great value for the money.

could you give some more details?

a) is there a safe in the room?

b) "putting in an elevator" does that mean loud noise during installation?

c) extra charge for girls?

d) any pictures / website?

e) are the rooms dark during the daytime?

f) how are the bathrooms?

any more info would be great, I am still trying to find a place for July/August.

Edited by gilligan

Some pics would be appreciated m8...cant find a website???

• 1 year later...

Some pics would be appreciated m8...cant find a website???

I'll be there in a few days. I'll let you know how it was. free wifi safe at front desk nikom1.jpgnikom2.jpgnikom3.jpgnikom4.jpgnikom5.jpgnikom6.jpg

Edited by MisterE

• 1 month later...

I'll be there in a few days. I'll let you know how it was. free wifi safe at front desk nikom1.jpgnikom2.jpgnikom3.jpgnikom4.jpgnikom5.jpgnikom6.jpg

It was well worth the 500 baht per day (monthly rate). Good wifi. Air-conditioner had no temp control but room was perfect temp adjusting the speed of the ceiling fan. No annoying overpriced mini-bar, but good sized refrigerator. Very clean and well maintained. Blackout curtains for daytime sleeping. No in-room safe, but safe at front desk. You get both keys and use your own keylock for added security. The lobby is lively with punters watching football. Make sure your girls are stunners, because they will enjoy seeing what you brought with you as you parade her through. As mentioned before,the beers are inexpensive and it's a good time eating and drinking in the lobby. I recommend this place and will stay there again.

Edited by MisterE