IGNORED

Uncovered News

LaaMok

Last week the tail end of a storm hit Sattahip, it came from Vietnam.

It was so powerful it took down trees, power lines, flipped large tiles off the office roof and many more large signs were pushed over.

Luckily for my gf, she was on the way to the market when i called her to the office, thats when the storm started.

On her way home she seem two ambulances at the market. The whole metal roof and building had collapsed. It was one of theses open aired metal roofs with no sides.

Unfortunately the market was in full swing.

The market is opposite my soi and i think a few guys have seen it.

It was reported on Thai TV apparently, that power lines came down with the metal roofing, and 9 people were killed.

Could have missed death, fate was with you I am sure.

The weather is a dangerous element.

Could have missed death, fate was with you I am sure.

The weather is a dangerous element.

I hope I dont see that weather again for a long time, and i guess the thais will be too scared to go near that market area again.

I hope I dont see that weather again for a long time, and i guess the thais will be too scared to go near that market area again.

:P happens every year thats what the weather is like .three years ago blow all me phone lines out the House seen a a l;lot off bad storms in Thailand frightening

cheers Chris :GoldenSmile1:

Wriggley Tin 1