Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Life Turned Upside Down!

:Noob2:

Hi All,

First visit to Thailand was February and not too surprisingly I fell in love with the place.

The weather, the pace of life etc..............the stress lifted from me the moment I set foot into the LOS.

As I am sure many of the board members and newbie’s will relate to my experiences...........the moment you return you think of very little else other than trying to arrange your next trip back (I arranged mine within a week of arriving back in Manchester).

As a 43 year old mature guy (or so I thought) I did not expect the place to have such a profound effect on me........when you return you think about and seriously question what your doing with your life.........work work work :Cry3: ........my main priority now is enjoy my life & have more holidays :Grin7: ...........talk about rearranging my priorities.

Firstly, I would like to say a big thank you to Pattaya Addicts :Stupid1: for creating such a fantastic website and forum, which I only discovered by talking to a few people in Pattaya, so it was after I returned from my trip that I began to read and understand a great deal more about the Thai people and the Pattaya scene.

As a Newbie to the Thailand/Pattaya Scene I am trying to learn as much as I can about Thai culture and the best places to visit for my next visit in November.

I have since read all the books by Neil Hutchison about his and other peoples experiences in Pattaya (Money Number one, money still number one, a fool in paradise, the fool is back etc.) I can thoroughly recommend these as a good humorous source of invaluable information.

As an attempt to be more than just a lurker on the site I thought I would have a bash at launching my first topic and share the impact of a Pattaya Virgins first visit to paradise.

Like everyone else on this site, I am sure if I had visited the site before i had visited Pattaya i would not have believed half the stories on here, but as many of the trip reports i have read say "Pattaya is Paradise".

I intend to spend the next few years having the time of my life exploring and reporting back my adventures in Thailand :Drunk_Party: and the only reason I have not posted a trip report from my first trip is that I had never read a trip report or even knew what one was until a read some of the witty, funny and informative posts on the forum.

I still have to learn how to upload pictures onto the forum but I will spend time learning the ropes to become a more accomplished contributor.

I am sure many of the veterans of the site will recognise that I am in the infancy stages of my "Pattaya Addiction" and as such I have a fantastic learning curve to go through :ILoveSex1: .

That’s all for now but I wanted to break the lurker attitude and start my very own topic.

Any advice, empathy, similar experiences or comments will be greatly appreciated and I will make sure I post my trip report in November.

Apologies if i have rambled on too much!

Cheers

:Drunk_Party:

Blue

:Drunk_Party: WELCOME ABOARD .A nice read yes thailand gets right into you for sure you enjoy my freind.MAT see you around one day.

cheers chris :ILoveSex1:

Wriggley Tin 1

Hi mate, This is the first day of the rest of your life!!! We all been in that situation, once it gets you, there is no escape....Thank God!!!Its a "more to life than work and 2 weeks in Spain" reality check.....We are a long time dead....Embrace it and play it as it is meant to be played!!!!

Top fella :ILoveSex1:

<!-- isHtml:1 -->