IGNORED

2 for 1 on Emirates Business Class

MintyCock

Just come across an offer which looks good and is a bargain if it works out. Emirates are offering 2 for 1 on their business class fares to a number of destinations including Bangkok. So if you are travelling with a mate or with a couple of people before December this year then this could potentially work out as a very comfortable bargain!

Booking needs to be done by 10th June.

2 for 1 Emirates Business Class Offer

Edited by MintyCock

Its 879 pp , for 2 people booking at the same time , still a very good price for business class......

UNBELIEVABLE deal. Have flew Business class with Emirates and its spot on. GRAB it if you can.

Even at 880 its still too much. For that you could get two returns to BKK and have a fair bit of change.

Minty Cock

Great info & thanks for the advice.

This is a super deal & if you have the money its top seats & a great level of comfort with a very good airline.

I do not have no friends who are traveling the same time as me so is it possible to book 2 seats at this rate but travel a few weeks apart ?????

This would be a great way to fly on the new Super Jumbo, the A380. Business class is great & if I was rich I would every time but I am by budjet an economy seat guy.

Even at 880 its still too much. For that you could get two returns to BKK and have a fair bit of change.

You have a point sure.

Each guy to there budjet & preference.

That said Business class is good & comfortable.

Yorkshire guys are know for being more tight than the Scotts are they not ??????

:Drunk_Party:

:ILoveSex1:

You have a point sure.

Each guy to there budjet & preference.

That said Business class is good & comfortable.

Yorkshire guys are know for being more tight than the Scotts are they not ??????

:LMAO1:

:GoldenSmile1:

Can't argue with ya on that. My misus always calls me a cheap charlie.

fortunately i'm only 5 foot 7 and 10.5 stone. So space has never been a problem for me with flying. Plus I always take a xanax b4 a long haul flight, so I sleep 90% of the way. To me it would be a complete and utter waste of money. But I guess for some its a good deal.....