Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

David Carradine Dead

RRRushhh

RIP GrassHopper!

According to police, the 72-year-old actor appeared to have hanged himself.

The officer responsible for investigating the death, Teerapop Luanseng, said Carradine was staying at a suite at the luxury Swissotel Nai Lert Park hotel.

"I can confirm that we found his body, naked, hanging in the closet," Teerapop said. He said police suspected suicide.

Chuck Binder, Carradine's manager, said the actor was staying in the Thai capital while shooting a movie called "Stretch." When a producer went to his luxury hotel room, he learned that the actor was dead, Binder said, adding that the cause of death is still "under investigation."

Carradine's rep, however, said the death was accidental, telling celebrity new site TMZ, "We can confirm 100% that he never would have committed suicide. It was an accidental death. Everybody is in shock."

someone say auto eroticism, but is not the official cause of the death.

the bride have kill Bill

Very doubtful that he committed suicide but even more doubtful any evidence proving otherwise hasn't been disposed of already. One night in Bangkok makes the tough guys tumble.

Ya, just confirmed by TMZ that David Carridine was found in the closet with a rope around his neck hanging, but they also found that his arms were bond behind his back and a rope was also tied to his genital, he was either really kinky or some funny business was going on, saw it on the news during my lunch time right now.

Bad times for Chang Cane, rest in price bill.

Trivex

post-22007-0-43851400-1348179382.png

Check it before you Wreck it !!!!

Gamora: Quill, your ship is dirty.

Peter Quill: She has no idea. If she had a black light, this ship would look like a Jackson Pollock painting.

The BBC have said photos of his body have appeared in a Thai newspaper. No doubt on the internet soon then.

We all know better. Suicide, Bull Shit!! with his arms tied behind him. There are way to many Suicides in Thailand. I'm in no hurry to come back to the land of Smiles. There realy smileing at your Money. Your just a ATM to them.

babydollsaddict.gif

whatever the reason how he died it is just very sad i was really sad on hearing the news of his death poor guy. i feel very much for his family

LOL...Ozarkbuddy, i hope youre right...im gonna go more often and wear a t-shirt that reads:

IM AN ATM, TO OPERATE YOU MUST BE 18-23 (WITH ID) AND HAVE A ROCKIN HOT BODY, NO TATTOOS AND LIKE GUYS OVER 40. TO DISPENSE CASH, SIMPLY SAY THE CODE WORDS "HELLO HANSUM MAN" AND GIVE THE MACHINE A HUG...THEN FOLLOW THE VERBAL PROMPTS.

Ofcourse on the backside i will have someone translate and put it in Thai language!

Cheers, Alex

Edited by Alex the Hedonist

LOL...Ozarkbuddy, i hope youre right...im gonna go more often and wear a t-shirt that reads:

IM AN ATM, TO OPERATE YOU MUST BE 18-23 (WITH ID) AND HAVE A ROCKIN HOT BODY, NO TATTOOS AND LIKE GUYS OVER 40. TO DISPENSE CASH, SIMPLY SAY THE CODE WORDS "HELLO HANSUM MAN" AND GIVE THE MACHINE A HUG...THEN FOLLOW THE VERBAL PROMPTS.

Ofcourse on the backside i will have someone translate and put it in Thai language!

Cheers, Alex

"place mouth over lever. money will be dispensed."

david carradine killed by kung fu assasings

as he was investegating crimelords in the area

his family have said

david carradine killed by kung fu assasings

as he was investegating crimelords in the area

his family have said

I guess that sounds far more kung fu than allegedly dying during a sex act.

Apparently one of his ex-wifes has come forward and said he indulged in "potentially deadly" kinky sex acts whilst she was with him and another ex said he loved bondage.. go figure.

I guess that sounds far more kung fu than allegedly dying during a sex act.

Apparently one of his ex-wifes has come forward and said he indulged in "potentially deadly" kinky sex acts whilst she was with him and another ex said he loved bondage.. go figure.

im only telling you what is on todays yahoo page of the news

theres more but i dont know how to drop it and that kind of stuff

im no good with computers

im only telling you what is on todays yahoo page of the news

theres more but i dont know how to drop it and that kind of stuff

im no good with computers

and didnt the pop singer who was giving the wife of bob geldof go in simular circumstances

and didnt the pop singer who was giving the wife of bob geldof go in simular circumstances

Yeah, I think they call it auto-eroticism, or something like that.

I suppose it's better than dying on the toilet like Elvis did.. or wearing stockings and sussies whilst sucking on a a tangerine like many a MP :Party1:

Yeah, I think they call it auto-eroticism, or something like that.

I suppose it's better than dying on the toilet like Elvis did.. or wearing stockings and sussies whilst sucking on a a tangerine like many a MP :rolleyes:

auto=self

erotic=sexual

asphyxiation= depriving the brain of oxygen

OK, I tried to tie my balls up, hang in a closet with a rope behind my back and my neck.

Couldn't do it.

I tried many times.

Needed many very strong women to help.

Softness occurs at the site and thought.

Seemed antiautoerotic to me.

But?

I'm just a novice thank goodness

Edited by cmyradnad