IGNORED

Pattaya2U

Daveo

I bought a PC, ALL brand new they told me and guarenteed for a year, the power pack died 11 months later so I went back with the guarentee and they said, NO all guarenteed apart from that, so an argument later I bought a new one 600 baht.

I had my pal fit it who is a pro IT guy and he checked all the other parts inside by their model numbers etc and all were old parts, some 5 years old and he said they obviously breakdown old PC and put the parts in a new tower and see as new.

This fiirm is in Tukom Pattaya second floor called pattaya2you or 2U and of course Thai style when you tell them you will tell everyone on the net about the scam they dont give a F........

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

GOd bummer!!Sorry to here about that, if you have the old machine a power supply is a easy thing to replace.But this is the machine i have no problems so far super small and cheap and if you want just hook it up to a external monitor and wireless keyboard and mouse at home

acerone

pabannerscaled.jpg

Never stand when you can sit, never sit when you can lie down, never stay awake when you can sleep.

(Murphy's Law Of Combat)

Doesn't really surprise me about them - got to pay for all those free drink giveaways somehow I guess! I don't like their business style either, having some 'hello girl' to try and hook you in every single time you walk past gets old real fast.

Be scene and not herd.

Sorry to hear about your problem, but yes they are well known as a scam company.

I can strongly recommend the company just up from them called MCS Thailand the owners name is Max. He has been dealing my with computers for years, I turst him without any reservations at all.

kamagrauk.co.uk-banner-monthly-international-120x60.gif

use_opendns_155x52.gif

I find most shops in It Com piece Meal there Coms together...Old parts--Sometimes as many as 10 different manufacturers parts inside the box...Its a headache so I avoid buying from any shop in there...

I knew this shop when it was a start up...They used to do home service...No more..Wearing Lots of big Gold now and making a killing..

No place on the Planet like Pattaya..Don't let your meat loaf

sounds like theres a market for a falang owned pc shop :)

O you who turn the wheel and look to windward, Consider Phlebas, who was once handsome and tall as you.

Good post daveo

Better to be daring and cool, than timid and uncool! Life's journey is not about arriving at your gravesite in a well preserved condition, but rather dropping into it in a long sideways skid, totally worn out, and shouting "Holy Shit...What a ride" - Indian Larry

• 1 year later...

I am kae longhair.Owner is PATTAYA2U.Sorry to here about that.For My shop We have guarantee 1 year we change all part if have problem.And we do like this with every cutomer.SO in your case i thing we have some mistake with you.And then you can come to take money back with me.And with Some part you tell more then 5 year inside your computer.For my shop never do like that to all customer.i don't know who look that for you.Can you bring that computer and then we look together what about your computer.

What ever you are good customer for my shop.And every body too.My shop try to do Best with part and service for every customer.Sorry if it not perfect.

kae longhair

I have been there quite a few times and, although they have tried in on a few times, I've generally got a result, although my laptop has an intermittent fault that they've never found and it's down again at present.

The reply from the boss sounds promising, so let us know how that goes - just a pity they couldn't have sorted out the power supply in the shop and then maybe your mate wouldn't have checked all the parts.

One Q about the 5yo thing - does that necessarily mean they are breaking PCs and re-using parts or might they be using NOS parts. Also, I suppose it depends which parts you mean, but if you only bought recently I'd have thought a man of your means would have gone high end, so does the spec' of the CPU etc. match what you paid for or not?

Finally, if your mate is doing a bit on the QT, maybe some of us here would be interested via PM.

Strange! There was a topic recently where a BM slagged off another TukCom company & Pattaya2U fixed his problem.

Dave, a trained monkey could replace a PSU. If you have any problems, I'll be over in a couple of weeks & can fix any problems you have; for a free brekkie with 2 sausages. :Buddy1:

Peace. :25:

Edited by El Cata
sgu_banner.gif

I am kae longhair.Owner is PATTAYA2U.Sorry to here about that.For My shop We have guarantee 1 year we change all part if have problem.And we do like this with every cutomer.SO in your case i thing we have some mistake with you.And then you can come to take money back with me.And with Some part you tell more then 5 year inside your computer.For my shop never do like that to all customer.i don't know who look that for you.Can you bring that computer and then we look together what about your computer.

What ever you are good customer for my shop.And every body too.My shop try to do Best with part and service for every customer.Sorry if it not perfect.

kae longhair

Well done. :10of10Score:

I know your English is not perfect, but well done for coming on the forum. Please continue to post here. There are many potential customers on the forum who will put a lot of business your way, if you are an honest businessman.

Not too much pidgeon English there I hope?

Dave, will you take him up on his offer?

Peace. :GoldenSmile1:

sgu_banner.gif

Well done. :10of10Score:

I know your English is not perfect, but well done for coming on the forum. Please continue to post here. There are many potential customers on the forum who will put a lot of business your way, if you are an honest businessman.

Kae is a she, and a very nice one at that.

Kae is a she, and a very nice one at that.

I'd believe you, except that you're masquerading as another BM.

sgu_banner.gif

There is no masquerading, the owner of this board has met me, and your welcome to as well anytime we are open.

A mate of mine took his notebook (brought from UK) for some minor repairs to one of those TukCom shops and the buggers took some of his good authentic parts out of his laptop and replaced with with some shitty parts. He never found out until months later and by then it was too late to go back and accuse anyone.

You got to be careful buying 2nd hand guitars in LOS too, they often take the authentic Fender & Gibson pups and other parts off and replace them with cheap shit off Squier guits and other el cheapo brands.

Peace. :LMFAO:

And I am as well I suppose? you are most definitely welcome to call in and discuss it with me, same location as BM Seh Dum, my manager.

And I am as well I suppose? you are most definitely welcome to call in and discuss it with me, same location as BM Seh Dum, my manager.

OK fair play.

I assumed it was a new member who had stolen your avatar & sig! Apologies & greetings to our new member. :Greetings9:

Now you mention it, I might pop in next week to discuss a matter of some importance, if I can get away from the ball & chain, that is. :Anger:

Peace. :LMFAO:

Edited by El Cata
sgu_banner.gif

Well done. :GoldenSmile1:

Peace. :)

Well probably not, you see I bought the Computer as brand new with a one year complete everything guarantee as I know I have to clarify that as the trading standards are non existent, I have bought several items over the 5 & half years living here only to find the printed proper looking Guarantee is worthless when you have any problems here, needless to say I have got used to it being a TIT situation and dont get all upset about it and just get on with things.

at 11 months the Power pack blew and the guy who made my website took out the old one, I still had the guarantee so took it back, I was told directly I had to buy a new one, I produced the guarantee with a month left on it and was told no not power pack covered only other things, I didnt make a fuss as I know its useless and paid for a new one, I was annoyed with my self at the time for buying a new one from this firm as I should have gone elsewhere but there you are.

So when my pal put in the new one he looked at the other parts and thought they looked odd so he checked all the numbers etc and found that nothing at all was new, cant remember exactly but items were 3/4/5 years old, we both decided well typically tropical and since then I have had a new hard drive also but bought from else where, normally now if I buy anything I buy off the net.

This is one of the things that maybe are not as other countries but I bought a Tiny PC in UK about 8 or 9 years ago and within a couple of weeks the Hard drive died and literally on the day I went to the shop they had gone bust, I had even bought the extended warranty and got nothing at all back and my PC was not covered, I even went into a shop who still had the Tiny logo on the window and they didnt want to know and nearly got arrested for standing there telling people what a scam it was.

Its well known here in Los the customer service situation and one of the things you have to get used to, if your too much in your western ways and not happy with it I guess the alternative is to go back to UK where you are really looked after....

Which I was reminded of from an email recently received........image (4).jpgimage (3).jpg

Pictures incidentally are taken in London.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

OK fair play.

I assumed it was a new member who had stolen your avatar & sig! Apologies & greetings to our new member. :Greetings9:

Now you mention it, I might pop in next week to discuss a matter of some importance, if I can get away from the ball & chain, that is. :Evil_Grin2:

Peace. :)

Peace guy, I am a bit defensive where my business is concerned, fortunately the Admin of the board understand this and are therefore informed before anyone is allowed to use my Logos or signature.

• 10 months later...

Hi

I was going through the forums and i came across this post so i had to make an account and i totally disagree. I've been going to Pattaya2u for 5 years now and i trust them 100%. I've never had any problems. I bought my computer 2 years ago and nothing has gone wrong yet and when i get viruses they scan and service my computer for free! Maybe you voided your garantee by opening the case of something. I don't know but what i do know is that they are honest, charge very decent prices and don't scam. I always have a nice coversation with the boss when he's there and before he was succesful he had to work non-stop with only 2 other technicians and his wife for 3 years before he could afford more staff. Why do you think so many people go there? Because they're very fair.

LMAO! Your first and only post is to defend Pattaya2u as trustworthy 100%. I wonder whose payroll you're on...

Any any guarantee that is voided simply by opening the case is worthless anyways. DaveO's opinion is far more credible than your paid advertisement.

Hi

I was going through the forums and i came across this post so i had to make an account and i totally disagree. I've been going to Pattaya2u for 5 years now and i trust them 100%. I've never had any problems. I bought my computer 2 years ago and nothing has gone wrong yet and when i get viruses they scan and service my computer for free! Maybe you voided your garantee by opening the case of something. I don't know but what i do know is that they are honest, charge very decent prices and don't scam. I always have a nice coversation with the boss when he's there and before he was succesful he had to work non-stop with only 2 other technicians and his wife for 3 years before he could afford more staff. Why do you think so many people go there? Because they're very fair.

How can you tell if your wife is dead?

The sex is the same, but the dishes pile up.

I have been there quite a few times and, although they have tried in on a few times, I've generally got a result, although my laptop has an intermittent fault that they've never found and it's down again at present.

The reply from the boss sounds promising, so let us know how that goes ...................................

LMAO! Your first and only post is to defend Pattaya2u as trustworthy 100%. I wonder whose payroll you're on...

I'm not on anyone's payroll (unfortunately) but I did take my laptop, with its intermittent fault back and once again I was told I needed a mainboard 'repair'.

I spoke to the boss (AKA Longhair) and explained the history. He put it on bench test for a couple of days and then told me he'd cleaned and reseated the CPU (which I'd fitted myself).

He charged me nothing and it's been fine for months now.

It is hard work getting backup service generally here and TukCom is gaining a reputation for traders lying in wait to rip farang off.

I wouldn't put Pattaya2U in that category, but I would say you've got to stay tuned to whatever their technicians are doing.

One outfit that I would condemn in TukCom are the lying, cheating thieves doing electrical repairs down in the basement, but that's another story.

One outfit that I would condemn in TukCom are the lying, cheating thieves doing electrical repairs down in the basement, but that's another story.

We had something sent away for a warranty repair with them and it came back in exactly the same condition....lol

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

Maybe you voided your garantee by opening the case of something.

IMO it is essential that you open the case to see what they have put inside. Opening a computer case should never void the warranty. Does that imply that if you buy computer components they are not covered under warranty!!???

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

We had something sent away for a warranty repair with them and it came back in exactly the same condition....lol

They had me over a couple of times and fucked me around lots (no more ever).

They probably undoubtedly deserve their own thread some time.