IGNORED

Fiancee Visa to Australia

acron45

Hi,

Will be travelling to Bangkok in July to apply for a Fiancee Visa to Australia.

I need to have a Thai Birth Certificate and House Registration Translated in English and Certified. Wondering if anyone knows where to get this done close to CC Tower?

And also need to have documents stating that we are both free to marry.... I think I can get a document from the Births,Deaths and Marriage Registry in Australia for me

but what about my Thai Girlfriend?

Also, can I get the medical exam done before I go to CC Tower and if so, how long does it take?

Cheers,

Troy.

I suggest that you send a PM to board member Scumbag who may be able to point you in the right direction.

Testicles

Thanks, but I think Scumbag has only applied for tourist visa's as far as I know. Will send him a PM.

Cheers,

Troy.

Our office can translate documents for you.

Thai Visa Express

Registered UK Immigration Consultants 

OISC F200700163 UK Immigration Consultants

Impartial UK Immigration Advice - Expect An Honest Visa Assessment - NO Win No Agents Fees.

Web: www.thaivisa-express.com

Face Book : Thaivisaexpressthailand

OISC : https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/office-of-the-immigration-services-commissioner

Email : [email protected]

Tel : 0801022328

Tel :038420313

Tel UK : 020 -0281 -338 -059

Hi,

Will be travelling to Bangkok in July to apply for a Fiancee Visa to Australia.

I need to have a Thai Birth Certificate and House Registration Translated in English and Certified. Wondering if anyone knows where to get this done close to CC Tower?

And also need to have documents stating that we are both free to marry.... I think I can get a document from the Births,Deaths and Marriage Registry in Australia for me

but what about my Thai Girlfriend?

Also, can I get the medical exam done before I go to CC Tower and if so, how long does it take?

Cheers,

Troy.

http://www.immi.gov.au/immigration/ has all the forms here

If your girlfriend goes to CC Tower & tell them what your plans are she can pay 250 +/- baht & get the relevant forms .

Also she will be given the police check & medical check forms. Forms 26, 160

Once the medical check has been done they will sent to CC Tower not to your girlfriend.

They will tell her the outcome on the day, if any problems they will ask her to return for further checks.

She will need to keep the receipt & give with your other documents

There is a place in CC Tower near the food court that does translations ; Dont expect it to be done straight away though ; expect several days

Your girlfriend can go to her town/village district officer & ask for a letter saying she is free to marry (need to be translated also)

Medical check is around 3000 Baht +/- list of doctors & hospitals are here

http://www.immi.gov.au/contacts/overseas/t...nel-doctors.htm

Police check is free, need 1 or 2 passport size photos of your girlfriend her ID card & a letter or e-mail from you saying why she wants the check & a photocopy of your passport (photo page)

Takes about 1 week +

Where to go is here

http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/character-...acter-penal.pdf

BM VisaOz runs a visa business out of Australia, PM him.

I don't buy out the bar, I buy the nightspot.

what about that link LAAMOK has at the bottom of his id,surley if its just a translation he can help

Thanks everyone for the replies... I eventually tracked down an accredited translator in my home town and got the docs translated. I also found out that the medical done in Australia is very expensive compared to Thailand and I can get my free to marry doc from Birth,Deaths and Marriages Registry here in Queensland. Unfortunately my girl has to get hers from her home town, which means a trip out to Aranyaprathet... arrrghh

I also decided to hire an agent here in my home town after speaking to a mate that has a mate that just went through the same thing as me and recommended this agent. Gave him a call and he is going to charge me $750AU to get it all sorted. He normally charges $1500 but I have most the ground work done so he met me half way. He will also meet us in Bangkok and take us to the hospital for the medical exam and the visa office which I could do myself I guess but he will check over all the documents and make sure its all ok and he can also certify everything too. He used to work in the Australian Immigration department so hopefully he knows what he is doing...

Thanks again,

Troy.

Is your agent registered with MARA? If he isnt, dont use him.

I don't buy out the bar, I buy the nightspot.

You can get your documents translated and certified down a place down soi post office. 700 baht per document.

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks mate, but I can get them done in OZ for about 400bt and 300bt in Bangkok via my agent.
Just a few things to add, why don't you marry her in her province, that helps, get the marriage certificate translated, Marrige can be done in her local Amphor.

Down load the the spouse visa forms from the Aus Bangkok Embassy web site.

Proof that she is divorced, that is if she has been married.

House card. I.D, Passport all needed

We did the medical at the Bangkok Hospital 95 AUD all up.

If she has any children they need the health check as well, the reason I was given was in case my mrs son wants to come to Aus, the Health check has been done.

Police check took hehehe about an hour if that, free

Translate anything in Thai.

You need a couple of stat dec`s from a mate and another mate saying your good bloke ect and how happy you are ect ect

The cost of the spouse visa is 37K BHT There abouts.

Took about 5 weeks to get and she did have to go in for an interview.

This Visa is a lead up to permanent residency, thats if you want to go down that rd.

Beretta.

edit in The Visa was lodged in Bangkok.

In Aistralia cost is 2200 Aud, btw I did all the forms myself, no agent, saved myself a packet ! and was told if I lodged the Visa in Aus it would take 3 mnths and the mrs has to be out of Aus when doing the Visa

Edited by Beretta