IGNORED

Reactivating Thai sim card-(1 2 call)

Hi all,

Am looking forward to arriving in Patts last week of June .(a year away is too long).

Anyway I just noticed that my thai sim says it exp in Aug 08.

Can I get it reactivated and keep my number or is it easier just to get a new new one?

Thanks

Munter

Hi all,

Am looking forward to arriving in Patts last week of June .(a year away is too long).

Anyway I just noticed that my thai sim says it exp in Aug 08.

Can I get it reactivated and keep my number or is it easier just to get a new new one?

Thanks

Munter

Easier to buy a new one, :D

Agreed... in fact I don't think its possible, I tried it myself.

Thanks guys.....Munter

When you go to buy a new one you might want to think about going with DTac... I can't remember the way to do it but you can get 1 year validity on there sim cards.

When you buy your 12call starter pack,they are usually green,I have since heard there is a pink starter pack (costs more?) that takes a lot longer to expire.

Anyone know about this?

i had a dtac with an years validity but alas its more than a year &a half since in los. even lost around 1400 baht balance or should isay a great time with a thai bird may be l/t.

i love pattaya

Can you reactivate an AIS SIM card less than 1 year after the last topup, and how?