IGNORED

"1 One" Apartments/RoomsClose WS and Tukcom

alwayskeen

I had reserved a room here for some months but had to pull out for various personal reasons.

I walked and talked for miles before finding and choosing this place. It is a new building with lift, reception 24 hour security, new furniture, balcony, parking, wifi and a manager with Western standards and business approach, with fluent English (and Dutch I think). Rooms are a good size without being too big to get cool.

Basic is 7500 a month plus bills, daily and weekly available also. For price/quality you will not find better, and the location is okay max 5 minute walk from Tukcom or Walking Street.

Address is 20/820 Moo 10

Taladsophon

TEL 038 413 331 or 038 413 339. Speak to May - she runs everything. If you tell her you heard about the place from Gerry from England with the sick mother (eye operations needed) it gains me nothing but would let her know that the help she gave me was appreciated and also was good for business.

Edited by alwayskeen

It ain't love, but it ain't bad.

This place sounds interesting, do they have an email address?

Did you notice the noise level when you were there?

Do you have a map or directions (where is Taladsophon)

Al.

No email address. Very quiet indeed by night. Okay by day.

Directions hard to describe:

Facing front of Tukcom go down the right-hand soi, turn right at the end, left a few yards on. About 2 hundred yards along you walk past the entrance to a newish complex of condos called something like My Condos, Your Condos or similar. (You can see "1 Apartment" in the far right side of that complex, but cannot reach it.)

About 150 yards past that is a slanted soi on the left, "1" apartment is about 150yds down there on the left.

Total walk time from Tukcom is no more than 5 minutes. It really is close, but just seems tricky to reach.

I would give them a call. It is a very very good place.

It ain't love, but it ain't bad.

I run a real estate / accommodation booking place just round the corner from here so I will pop round and see if I can get some more info and photos. I will post them if I can.

Thanks Gerry