IGNORED

New automatic motorbike for rent

davoz

l have a low km, as new condition, white honda click fully automatic motorbike for rent.

l am travelling away from Pattaya, so while l'm not in town my motorbike is available, to the right person, from 3rd of June to 9th of August inclusive, for only 4,000baht, less than 2,000baht/month !

PM me if ur interested or can refer someone

dam I hate that ... Just rented one yesterday for 2700 a month and now I read this .... GRRRRRRRR !!!!!

Is it still available or am i too late as usual???

As long as you know what to expect............ you'll love it!!!!

Is the motorbike available from June 20th till July 16th? If it is still available, please send me a Private Message including your contact details and where I can meet you on June 20th. :GoldenSmile1:

• 3 months later...

AGAIN;-

l have a low km, as new condition, white honda click fully automatic motorbike for rent.

l am travelling away from Pattaya, so while l'm not in town my motorbike is available, to the right person, from 1st of October'09 to 13th of February'10 inclusive, for only 8,000baht, less than 2,000baht/month !

revised, as posted on other forums;

l am travelling away from Pattaya, so while l'm not in town my motorbike is available, to the right person, from 1st of October'09 to 13th of February'10 inclusive, for only 7,500baht, less than 2,000baht/month !

• 1 year later...