IGNORED

July flight prices

adi

Hi all,

Ive been looking for a few weeks for flights to bkk leaving London Heathrow mid july time and the cheapest I could find was £600+, all indirect.

Id resigned myself to payin this amount today as I didnt wanna get stung and pay more later, but looking today I got a direct flight with Thai air for

£530 (thru Southall travel) not too bad concidering the time of year etc, I would of prefered Etihad but beggers cant be chosers can they.

Now the countdown to trip 3 this year can start 555.

Adi

Money Can't Buy Life Robert Nesta Marley

:GrinNod1: Airfares all seem to be higher in July as its a school holiday month in a lot of countries . Iv'e always noticed that fares rise around these any of the school holiday times .

Try booking outside the school holiday periods :Banghead2:

Southall travel had Thai Airways for £491 yesterday departing on the 15-16, July.

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !

i just booked my ticket for july09 and it is the lowest i have paid in the last 18 months!

now the only problem i have is the waiting for the end of july to arrive.

• 2 weeks later...

I just booked a one way flight to Thailand

from Des Moines for $613.00 on Orbitz. The

fare was $874.00 yesterday. I jumped at the

right time. I'm looking forward to my new home.

All I can say is I should of waited, first time its happened to me and im gutted. I paid £531 not a bad price i thought, Gulf air now showing £385

cheapest ive ever seen, £150 difference bugger eh, sometimes ya win sometimes ya lose, my turn to lose 555. adi

Hi all,

Ive been looking for a few weeks for flights to bkk leaving London Heathrow mid july time and the cheapest I could find was £600+, all indirect.

Id resigned myself to payin this amount today as I didnt wanna get stung and pay more later, but looking today I got a direct flight with Thai air for

£530 (thru Southall travel) not too bad concidering the time of year etc, I would of prefered Etihad but beggers cant be chosers can they.

Now the countdown to trip 3 this year can start 555.

Adi

£530 seems a very good price for July. Just out of interest is that price for a mid-week flight(s) or weekend flight(s)?? I sometimes think that mid-week flights are cheaper because there is less demand for mid-week flights.

I'm flying in July and will be flying with Etihad from Manchester. And because I am a ff with etihad my flights in July/August are free. I only had to pay airport taxes. My last 5 trips to Thailand have been with etihad and after my 5th flight I qualified for my free flights

£530 seems a very good price for July. Just out of interest is that price for a mid-week flight(s) or weekend flight(s)?? I sometimes think that mid-week flights are cheaper because there is less demand for mid-week flights.

I'm flying in July and will be flying with Etihad from Manchester. And because I am a ff with etihad my flights in July/August are free. I only had to pay airport taxes. My last 5 trips to Thailand have been with etihad and after my 5th flight I qualified for my free flights

The flight is for the 21st july a Tuesday, not bad I thought too, £385 better tho eh. Im in ethiad frequent flyer program too, but only made 2 flights with them upto now, would of prefered goin with them but prices was mid £600 plus when I was wantin to book, £550 now, with southall travel or opodo, im booked, paid and counting down, not thinkin about what i cudda saved (much 555). adi

I has book my LOS flight in Feb 09.At that time best available airfare for August 09 was with Qatar Airways For £565.00 all incl.

I'm keeping eye on airfares constantly.I was very surprise to find yesterday Thai Airways direct Lon-Bkk flight for only £545.00

This is really excellent bargain,and what more important ,this fare is still available on http://www.thaitravelmarket.com/flights/

Regards to All

...sorry I have forgot to add that this air fare is for August 09.....

Step 1. Review Your Flight Information

Selected Options :

AirLine

Carrier From To Flight

No Flight

Class Depart Arrive

Thai Airways Heathrow Airport,London Bangkok 911 ECONOMY Aug 02 2009 12:30 Aug 03 2009 06:05

Thai Airways Bangkok Heathrow Airport,London 910 ECONOMY Aug 30 2009 01:10 Aug 30 2009 07:15

Adult Price :545.80

Total Flight Price :545.80

This Flight is avileble on Southall Travel