IGNORED

Eastiny Confusion

Gryck

Having stayed at the Eastiny Place a couple of times I would like a change. Alot of hotels in the EastinyGroup makes me feel confuzed.

Rooms and different floors you get different sleep etc. Looking at the pages of the rooms, some are the same pic as in other of the EastinyGroup hotels.

Can anybody suggest something or having a view on this? Where is it good, they are almost in the same area around soi8 or 7.

G :P

The eastinies are very similar inside the rooms so the pics could be confusing .. ive stayed in most of them (in order of preference)

1. Eastiny seven (on soi 7) - not as new as eastiny place or eastiny plaza but cheaper and more laid back/friendlier, rooms about the same quality, free internet and nice pool.

2. Eastiny plaza (on soi 8 - opposite 7/11) - more expensive than eastiny 7 but newer and top notch cooked breakfast, whole place just not quite as relaxed as seven and pool area can get much busier.

3. Eastiny place (on soi 8, next to sunshine) - again more expensive - not stayed in this one but looks the same deal as eastiny plaza.

4. Eastiny Inn (on soi 8 opposite flipper lodge) - the oldest eastiny and i think a bit over priced - very small pool.

O you who turn the wheel and look to windward, Consider Phlebas, who was once handsome and tall as you.

The eastinies are very similar inside the rooms so the pics could be confusing .. ive stayed in most of them (in order of preference)

1. Eastiny seven (on soi 7) - not as new as eastiny place or eastiny plaza but cheaper and more laid back/friendlier, rooms about the same quality, free internet and nice pool.

2. Eastiny plaza (on soi 8 - opposite 7/11) - more expensive than eastiny 7 but newer and top notch cooked breakfast, whole place just not quite as relaxed as seven and pool area can get much busier.

3. Eastiny place (on soi 8, next to sunshine) - again more expensive - not stayed in this one but looks the same deal as eastiny plaza.

4. Eastiny Inn (on soi 8 opposite flipper lodge) - the oldest eastiny and i think a bit over priced - very small pool.

Well you have a much broader experience than me I can see. So the seven is more laid back? Thanks for the good info. :Surrender1:

G

Well you have a much broader experience than me I can see. So the seven is more laid back? Thanks for the good info. :Surrender1:

G

You should try a new experience by staying at Ring Guesthouse. You can find the guesthouse just between Soi 8 and Walking Street. High standard to reasonable rates. www.ringuesthouse.com

You should try a new experience by staying at Ring Guesthouse. You can find the guesthouse just between Soi 8 and walking street. High standard to reasonable rates. www.ringuesthouse.com

Ok thanks ola!

Will try that one also.

G

ny upplevelse? :Surrender1:

I would suggest Eastiny Residence which is located on Soi 10 (nice and quite) it has Pool, good location as it sits in the middle of soi 10 so you can walk up to 2nd road to get to Big C or Soi 6, or you can walk down (either way it is about 2mins walk) to beach road to go to walking st. The rooms are probable better than the other eastiny hotels, reception is great, they don't have safe in room but reception is very good. The low season rate is about 1,070BHT, just do a google on Eastiny Residence.

I would suggest Eastiny Residence which is located on Soi 10 (nice and quite) it has Pool, good location as it sits in the middle of soi 10 so you can walk up to 2nd road to get to Big C or Soi 6, or you can walk down (either way it is about 2mins walk) to beach road to go to walking st. The rooms are probable better than the other eastiny hotels, reception is great, they don't have safe in room but reception is very good. The low season rate is about 1,070BHT, just do a google on Eastiny Residence.

Thanks Devee8! Yes I do google alot on different hotels but I got a little confused when I saw the same pics of the rooms in different hotels of the Eastiny group. Thats why I put up this thread with my Q about it.

But hey! Thats good to have some options until my next trip in sept. Eastiny R, I will give it a thought.

:Question: G