IGNORED

Heaven Above - Come play with our Cowgirls

nutosf

Recently, the Pattaya Today's Night March column included a blurb about Heaven Above's theme nights. Posted below are a couple of pictures of our young Cowgirls. Cowgirl night is on Fridays. so come on down and have some Cowboy fun with Heaven's Cowgirls. Ride'em Hard and Leave'em Wet is the motto of the night. (Resized)

A new meaning to a tight end: Which of Fun Town’s 70-plus dens of the chrome pole can lay claim to having, per capita, the largest collection of smallest backsides cavorting under the UV lights?

For me, and others I know, the Heaven Above ogling den (Soi Diamond) has the number one position as far as sheer number of small-bodied, tight-butt dancing damsels is concerned. The den has also introduced a theme-style night as far as clothing goes, with wallet emptiers in schoolgirl-style uniforms one evening and then cowgirl tops, shorts and hats the next, and so on. The cowgirl look is terrific: almost understated, but enough to make me appreciate the synergy between a straw hat and concomitant increase in bar fines. I can just imagine many customers quietly suggesting to the damsel of their carnal Desire that she “leave your hat on”.

DPP_0002.jpg

DPP_0006.jpg

DPP_0054.jpg

DPP_0072.jpg

DPP_0023.jpg

Edited by nutosf

Daylight was something God made so that life was not one endless party.

Nutosf

only thai girls can wear them shorts properly

If it is Friday, it must be Cowgirl night at Heaven Above. Come on down and join the fun. No spurs allowed. :GoldenSmile1:

Nutosf

will stop in sat night

I lost the Great Shopper "Joe"

will stop in sat night

That would be Student Night. Our girls will be looking for a bit of fun after studying so hard all week.

Nutosf

That would be Student Night. Our girls will be looking for a bit of fun after studying so hard all week.

Any pic's??

I lost the Great Shopper "Joe"

I know some people dont like HA, but DAMM I MISS THIS PLACE!

I will have to try and get down to patts one friday next time i am in bkk!

• 1 month later...