Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Sisterz Go Go & Show Bar St Trinians School Girl Party

tom@sisterz

The School Girls are back this Thursday, 28th May with a St Trinians Party at Sisterz Go Go & Show Bar. Back with their usual antics! They will be having fun and games with plenty of eye candy and a lot of free give-aways for customers too!

Come check out those naughty girls and see all the expected - stockings and suspenders and girls behaving badly plus a few surprises

In addition to the party on Thursday, as part of May Madness, we have early short time bar fines (before 9pm) at just 250b. A case of the early worm getting the bird? Come and take advantage of this saving, every day.

Starting this week is Tequila Tuesday. Free Tequila - All Night – Every Tuesday with every regular alcoholic drink (not shots). That is every non Happy Hour drink such as Heneken, Black, Jack, San Mig etc.

For your diaries, we will have manager Greg’s Birthday Party on Thursday 11th June and also a 4th July party on errrrrrrr........ yep 4th July! And yes Greg is most definitely back!

If you have not checked us out recently, cum and show your face and enjoy what’s going on.

I hope to see you soon.

Sounds good, will do my best to be there!

www.247servicedapartmentspattaya.com

Be bold, be bright and more importantly be happy!

Hope to see you guys there. It should be a fun night. We will start some school girl games quite early. About 8.30pm

Today starts our Tuesday Tequila nights

I hope its popular.

Anyone needing some inspiration on St Trinians - I hope this helps

trinians_sistersz_may_28.jpg