IGNORED

Meow: Another Beach Road fun girl

SmellyFarang

I passed Meow a few times while strolling along Beach Road, and finally gave in to her beaming smile. She started off a bit shy, but then really got into some of the naughty toys that I had brought along.

I thought a previous BM's tip about bringing stuffed toys was the dumbest thing I had ever heard, but it's amazing the squeals of delight one hears when the girls see them. Just goes to prove how helpful the tips are that one finds on this board. :GoldenSmile1:

Note to the Mods: You may want to merge my last few threads of Beach Road girls. I started off intending to just post one, then I thought "heck, why not one more?", and then I thought...

-Smelly

Edited by SmellyFarang

Perfecting my ability to "let that which does not matter truly slide"

the Coconut Bar FTW!!!!! keep it up your freelancing monger!

Eat. Down. South.

Keep up the good work mate. I`m curious to see how many of these cuties you found on the Beachroad area.