IGNORED

Bad mobilephone connection VT6

someone here who now if I can complain about that I dont have any connection in my condo in View Talay 6 (close the new Central festiv buildning), where?

It was no problems with mobile connection before they did opend the Central festival building.

Not fun to take the elevator from the top floor and go out from the buildning if I must talk with someone.

someone here who now if I can complain about that I dont have any connection in my condo in View Talay 6 (close the new Central festiv buildning), where?

It was no problems with mobile connection before they did opend the Central festival building.

Not fun to take the elevator from the top floor and go out from the buildning if I must talk with someone.

Had the same problem in my place in Bangkok for about 8 years.

You need to call the customer support line for your Service Provider every 4 days.

Additionally put in a written complaint just as often explaining that you can no longer get mobile reception now that Central is built.

This worked in my moo bahn once every one started doing it.

Dont expect a quick fix. They may be able to tilt teh beam on a TX site , but more likely it will have to wait for a new tower and electronics for a beam into teh back of central. Thats significant cap-ex that wont be spent just for one block.

It is better to light even one candle than to live in fear of the dark.

I live in South Pattaya and use 12call and have very poor reception in my place.

My TG uses Dtac and has no problems.

If you change phone providers it should fix the problem.

But a real pain letting everyone know your new number.

Edited by Aussie Bernie

thanks for answears.

I dont think its going to help, if I change to Dtac from 12call.

Because many friends have been there and everyone has problems. And not everyone are jusing 12call.

Must try call customer service next time.