IGNORED

Can you spot the difference between a Ladyboy and the real thing?

pablo

Ohh godddd.. this is my main concern, after all night of searching i dont want to c i brought a dick.. really worried as being newbee. if i doubt a girl is it decent to ask her? i think that is a dumb idea? what can i do to confirm?

Don't worry about asking it can be hard to spot the difference,you could always just go in clubs that are known to be all girls. I was drinking a beer in BKk and was talking to some dude and said man look at those 3 girls across the st,that one looks like a stunner. He told me yea that one is a lb,she got a bigger dick then you do. I heard most lb will tell you ahead of time and it's more street walkers the can be a problem.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JRooster

• Fed7haS

• pablo

• bry_shark

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4/10 holy shit!

Then again I would do much better in person watching them and after speaking to them etc.

Posted Image
X.

• 6 months later...

Can You Tell The Difference Between a Thai Lady and a Thai Ladyboy?

You scored 8 out of 10 correctly (80%).

Congratulations! You're a champion ladyboy spotter.

Still 20% wrong

Of course I can tell the difference! In fact my last TGF was so much all Woman she had a 6 inch clit

I scored 50%. So I am no better than a random guess.

70%, but I'm not surprised. Many times I have to observe a BG or LB for several minutes before I can come to any conclusion (right or wrong). Sometimes I have to talk with them before I can pass judgement. Over the years, it seems to be getting harder and harder to spot the really great copies. About the only thing I have never heard of is a natural looking pussy on a post-op LB. I'm guessing a doctor that could pull this off would become extremely rich and extremely busy.

Looking at pictures is not a fair test IMO. There are too many clues beyond what you can see in a picture to make this a valid test. But it does serve to remind us to stay alert. Just another part of the Thai adventure.

Gaee lao. mai law doi. Mai ben rai, mee daang!

You scored 9 out of 10 correctly (90%).

Congratulations! You're a champion ladyboy spotter

6 out of 10 here!

better not have too much vodka lipo next visit!

• 2 weeks later...

555555555 You think you got problems!! I only got three!! :Cry3:

i got 8/10 but its still enough to give you a sore arse in the morning !!

just dropin the kids off to school --- back soon !!

8/10

not bad, lots of lurking ladyboys in there hehe

cheers

<!--START COUNTER CODE--><EMBED SRC="http://games.webgamedesign.com/free/counter2-1.swf?title=Pattaya%20%26%20Buriram%20!&count=down&time=1329256800000&bgc=0x0077cc&bgb=1&bgd=0&bc=0xffffff&bb=1&bd=0&tc=0x990000&tb=1&td=1&uc=0x990000&ub=1&ud=2&nc=0x000000&nb=1&nd=0" TYPE="application/x-shockwave-flash" NAME="Free Counter" ALIGN=MIDDLE WIDTH=500 HEIGHT=100 quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" allowFullScreen="false" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer"><br><div style="width: 500px; text-align: center">Generate your own <a href="http://www.webgamedesign.com/countdown.php">flash countdown</a>.</div><!--END COUNTER CODE -->

Patong - May/June 2011 Trip Report

Pattaya - October 2011 - Video TR

Angeles City - December 2011 !!

Pattaya - February 2012

Prague/Amsterdam - June 2012 !

Some years back before spending a lot of time in Pattaya, I used to think I could tell every time but have been fooled, thankfully not back to the room fooled, too many times. The trend of my errors in assessing is consistantly the young ones. Haven't been mistaken when they get older.

Hi .i got 80% but but the link would not show which i got wrong . i was dubios about two but now i dont know where i dlipped up . maybe i will try again and see if i can get the result.

pete

Hi .i got 80% but but the link would not show which i got wrong . i was dubios about two but now i dont know where i dlipped up . maybe i will try again and see if i can get the result.

pete

I got 90% but the link wouldn't show me the one I missed either, I am pretty good at spotting the difference! A handy skill to have in the LOS!

i got 70% correct, but i wish the link worked to tell me which was which. i thought the girls were #1, #6, #7, #8, and #10 and the ladyboys were #2, #3(tiara? come on that's for sure one of those miss ladyboy pageants), #4(most obvious one), #5, and both of #9(pretty obvious as well).

and even though i've never fucked a ladyboy, i think #1, #7, and#8 are all stunning. if they had five dicks each i would still fuck them.

great link though, that should be part of the pattaya first time visit training manual

SN7tukw.gif

Jeez, even after ten years here, I still only managed 7/10.

Still, as they say, you gotta take it on the chin !!!!!!

Hahahaha, good call !!

• 2 weeks later...

Just sent this test to one of my best mates.

I am sure he will get less than 50%, every time we go to LOS he picks a lady boy, and not because he wants a lady boy, poor bastard just cant

see the difference until its to late :Oops1: .

Last time he went to Phuket with his brother he picked 2 TG's to take back to the hotel. One for him and one for his brother. When is brother opened the door of his hotel room and was greeted by some nice looking TG, he didnt think twice. After he got a what he said was a great blow job he put his hand down the TG (TB) pants and then :Cry4: , it had a cock :OMFG:

well he grabbed to lady boy, went straight to his brother's room, knocked on the door and then said its "Half time" time to swap. :Laugh1:

and his brother said ok no probs :Kissass: , little did he know.

actually i think he will get less than 25% on this test, he's fucken hopeless

Fear and Loathing in Pattaya

in the link are 10 pics....some are ladyboys and some are real women...........the results are shown at the end of the test......i scored a dismal 6/10

http://www.bangkokdiaries.com/can-you-tell...a-thai-ladyboy/

LOL.. damn big head girls.

--- Is it in yet?

Now do the test pissed ermm NONE LOL

8/10 but in fairness some of the necks were covered up and you couldnt see there hands!

You'll have a laugh at this one for sure. So I met this girl on Thai Friendly and she was really... well friendly. Anyway she said she goes back to work in Patong in September so I figured she works in a bar or whatever. And I kid you know I came this close to canceling my hotel in Krabi so I can change that part of my trip to Patong just to see her. Then she drops in conversation, "you like ladyboy?"

Fair dues to her for telling me before I did but fk me that was close. I would have gone to meet her too. Anyway here is a pic. It's probably more obvious here but the pics on her facebook looked top notch, studio photos too so that's probably why it didn't click.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/840/img1417e.jpg/

IMG_1417.jpg

Edited by kopite

i have been told that the one true way to spot the difference is by seeing if their arm can bend backwards. a mans arm will not bend but keep inline with their elbow where as a womans will bend behind their elbow. try it out it shocked me but it seemed to be true.