Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

The Vault Hotel (recommended)

bobrhees

GENERAL INFO:

There are three levels of rooms: standard, long and the penthouse suite. The penthouse evokes images of the magazine - it has a jacuzzi and dancer pole. I liked it. Good value for its pricepoint too. The proprieter, Mike, charges the same rate throughout the year, figuring it will all break even in the end. This is different from other places that charge more or less depending on the season.

The place is about 2 minutes walk away from the end of Walking Street, and about 10 minutes away from the beginning. There are convenience stores nearby where you can buy snacks. No pool. There's an outdoor porch that many guests hang out in. If you like to meet fellow travelers, this is the easiest hotel to do so. The Vault is in a tie with the Nova Platinum for favorite hotel.

OVERALL QUALITY:

It's overall quality is the same as a good motel. Clean. My only complaint is that depending on your room assignment there's a rooster that welcomes the day with crowing. Soon I felt like turning it into chicken soup. Others don't care so it's a subjective thing.

STAFF FRIENDLINESS

This is the Vault's claim to fame. Mike's a great guy who takes an active interest in his guests. From advising you on good restaurants and stores to helping arrange a muy thai boxing night, he's the man. Other places offer concierge services, but nowhere near. For example, in addition to the above, Mike gives advice on meeting people and is known to show newbies the ropes, sometimes taking them out for a night on the town to personally show the hotspots. There's a few negative reviews floating around suggesting he's not honorable. Having spent three weeks with him this January I don't believe them. I'll cast my vote with the many positive reviews.

RESTAURANT:

No restaurant. Most guests order delivery and share meals on the outdoor porch.

I'm surprised that Rooster hasnt lost his/her voice yet. but i too love that penthouse room

I'm surprised that Rooster hasnt lost his/her voice yet. but i too love that penthouse room

Yes, it's still alive. Indestructible, probably.

Edited by bobrhees

Good hotel, well priced and Mike is a gentleman.

I don't buy out the bar, I buy the nightspot.

One of my favourite places to stay in Pattaya. I love the Penthouse rooms and as has been stated, Mike is a great guy and the staff very amenable

Elephants are really, really big compared to televisions....yet I saw a whole herd of 'em on my TV only yesterday..Go figure?
Oh..I nearly forgot..Ehhhh?

ALLEY

I have stayed here several times in fact I am posting this from the Penthouse #2. Me and the rooster are good friend now, I used to hate that lil fucker. 5555+ I love this place and recommend it to anyone who would like a nice place to stay with an absolute wonderful staff that always make sure my stay here is enjoyable. Not to mention they are some lovely girls to look at while getting your keys and never give your girls any attitudes at all.

Here are some pics

Mike is a great guy and a good friend. He will always look after you and make sure you are taken care of to the best of his ability. It is a great place to stay if you are a newbie as there is always some cool people to talk to and get information from here.

this room looks very nice, i imagine what i will can do there :P

The life is too short for don't go in Pattaya....

RRR...

Had stayed in the very same room on my past and newbie trip to Patty. All I can say is Mike is a really great guy. Kool to talk and hang out with. Always willing to help out in any way that he can. I give both thumbs up to Mike and his staffs for great friendly customer services and supports. Definitely will come back again.

Badboy,

"I'm surprised that Rooster hasnt lost his/her voice yet. but i too love that penthouse room"

Didn't know a rooster can be a he or she... hmm... or is that the new LB rooster? 555. I just had to throw that in, but definitely, I too, love that penthouse room... Ahhh... the memories... :Booboo:

"If she look good... do it!"

love the poles in the room LOL

Yeah the Stripper pole is just the Icing on the Cake IMHO. 555555++++ While entertaining friends at the bar... you get the girls to entertain the lot of you. Really every home should have a stage and pole. 55555++

Must be noisy as hell, right on 2nd street.

Any grocery stores near by???

It is down just a bit on second road. I have not had that much noise from the road at all. Plus most of the time I am here I have my I-pod hooked up to the Stereo and all I hear are awesome tunes. There is a nice family market right next door with just about everything you need. If you need anything special I recommend grabbing a small baht bus ride to Avenue Plaza - There is full grocery store there, with everything.

• 1 year later...

They have spent some money on the penthouses, photos coming soon!

Wow!!!!!..The Penthouse rooms were pretty damn good already...Can't wait to see the pic's GoldenSmile1.gif

Elephants are really, really big compared to televisions....yet I saw a whole herd of 'em on my TV only yesterday..Go figure?
Oh..I nearly forgot..Ehhhh?

ALLEY

I stayed at the Vault last April for two weeks and I have to say that it is a great place to stay for any man that is in Pattaya for Mongering. No problems bring as many girls back to your room as you can fit in. No hassles on joiner fees. Extra towels if you need them. I truly enjoyed my stay there and happily recommend it to my friends.

Mike is a great guy that will try his best to make sure you have a good time. If you get in trouble he is also a good person to know and have on your side.

stayed at this place on my very first trip a few years ago,do they still have all those dogs there that keep barking all night?

stayed at this place on my very first trip a few years ago,do they still have all those dogs there that keep barking all night?

Ive never noticed that, and i stay there most fridays, so I think no, is your answer!