IGNORED

Less than 300 quid

Guiness

i see flights on the net .....manchester to bangkok in september for approx 294 quid return!!!

looks good for my next break! :):Laugh1::P

i see flights on the net .....manchester to bangkok in september for approx 294 quid return!!!

looks good for my next break! :):Laugh1::P

do not forget to add on aiport taxes and it will take you to nearly 5 to 600

it includes all charges..... flight approx 120 pounds and taxes approx 170 quid.... check on travelsupermarket... :Laugh1:

it includes all charges..... flight approx 120 pounds and taxes approx 170 quid.... check on travelsupermarket... :Laugh1:

will have a look thanks

yes very good deal just under 300 so i have now put travelsupermarket on my favourites thanks for the info

thats insanely cheap. I was going to book from sydney(which is where I am now) but now thinking may get book off a uk site - probably work out cheaper.Was going to visit on the way back from the uk.

Is there a web link for the site. I'm looking to sort some cheap flights in November.

website? i looked up travelsupermarket.

:Dunno1:

ali whats the score on the hotel in doha? if i need one is there one in the airport area, do i need any visa to do landside? whats the costs?...........

and finally .. is there any talent in the hotels, explain, thanks :Dunno1:

Edited by dellboy

You'll probably end up spending £70 on a hotel room. Why don't you just get the flight with a short stopover for £70 more and you won't have to worry about stopping in Arab land for more than a couple hours.

i dont think i would stay over in doha, i feel it would be risky , in case i missed my flight next morning that is if the hotel was away from the airport

patts all the way. :FYI1::Bravo1::Clap8: