IGNORED

Malware Warning

TheWombat

Recently, every time I open a thread that contains a banner ad from Baby Dolls a Go Go, my browser flashes up a big "Malware" warning telling me I should no view the thread. After seeing it many times, I decided to risk it to see what was up. You don't have to click on the banner to get the warning; it pops up whenever the Baby Dolls a Go Go banner is on a page of Pattaya Addicts.

What gives?

I don't get that. Although if I try to click on the banner in my signature I get the 'Warning! Attack site!' It's basically doing that because of your internet security properties, but this is what it is saying:

What is the current listing status for babydollspattaya.com?

Site is listed as suspicious - visiting this web site may harm your computer.

Part of this site was listed for suspicious activity 1 time(s) over the past 90 days.

What happened when Google visited this site?

Of the 6 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 3 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2009-05-15, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2009-05-15.

Malicious software includes 10 scripting exploit(s).

Malicious software is hosted on 1 domain(s), including gumblar.cn/.

This site was hosted on 1 network(s) including AS26496 (PAH).

Has this site acted as an intermediary resulting in further distribution of malware?

Over the past 90 days, babydollspattaya.com did not appear to function as an intermediary for the infection of any sites.

Has this site hosted malware?

No, this site has not hosted malicious software over the past 90 days.

How did this happen?

In some cases, third parties can add malicious code to legitimate sites, which would cause us to show the warning message.

Just click ignore in the bottom right of the Red Boxed Warning. You'll be alright :)

msg-16802-1244750478.jpg

How to resize your Photo's

I live my life like I type. Fast and with a lot of mistakes. ©

Shoot me an Email

I see...

I use Google Chrome, which evidently watches the Google Malware searches and labels www.babydollspattaya.com as a threat because they have scripts to attack computers on some of their links.

Maybe I should stretch a condom over my computer... doesn't that prevent viruses?

This issue has been spotted today and i already let the webmaster know. (it also infected 40-50 of my sites)

It was caused by gumblar the biggest infection of website recorded.

http://www.google.com/#hl=en&q=gumblar...;fp=1_wXsDL0V4s