IGNORED

When burning DVDs how do you burn pic to centre of DVD?

stew

:Clap8: Recently I met someone who burned DVDs and who could actually burn the downloaded pic to the centre of the DVD. Thought I'd ask here as I've been trying to find out how to do it but heven't sussed it out yet, anyone got any ideas? :22600584-Th:

:Clap8: Recently I met someone who burned DVDs and who could actually burn the downloaded pic to the centre of the DVD. Thought I'd ask here as I've been trying to find out how to do it but heven't sussed it out yet, anyone got any ideas? :22600584-Th:

You need lightscribe or similar.

Yeah you need a lightscribe dvd drive AND lightscribe DVD+R's.

And in the beginning, MAN created god.

And you will end up with just 2 colours on the disc. What gets touched by the burning, and what doesnt.

I prefer a decent printer that you can load the actual discs in and some good software to centre it acurately

Hedonist

No bad grammer or spelling mistakes here !!!!

Its the all new language i have invented called "Typonese"

Copies of the book and DVDs are on sale and are availible at the main desc at the exit sine

For a real good looking result you will need a printer that can print CDs/DVDs.

The Canon iP4600 comes to mind although best used with an external tank system from Inkman as they use high quality inks

I HAVE A EPSOM 360 WITH CD/DVD TRAY THIS WORKS GREAT, I THINK THE EPSOM 200 SERIES HAS THIS ALSO. THE GOOD THING WITH EPSOM PRINTERS IS YOU CAN GET COMPATIBLE INKS AT LESS THAN HALF PRICE.

BIGSY

I've got a HP Photosmart D5360, and there is a special tray just for CDs/DVDs and you can print any image on the discs. But you need discs that come with paper on them and they are specially for printing on...

“Who are you to judge the life I live? I know I'm not perfect -and I don't live to be- but before you start pointing fingers... make sure you hands are clean!”. Bob Marley.

CountdownClockCodes.com