IGNORED

Karls Birthday sat 9th free free free NLD1

Alan lad

hi guys

well my son Jason has a mate over here who works up in the northwest digging for those things girls like on there fingers.

Now this is his first trip here and is still walking around with his mouth open ,after 8 days .

last night in his drunken state said he wanted to buy every one a drink ,to get to know a few more people to catch up with on his next trip (funny he is already planing the next trip and he is still here)

So we will be having free drinks ALL NIGHT just to make sure you are fully hammered at the end of the night.

Anyway before he could change his mind we put a banner up and are asking all to come join him for whats going to be a very messy night .

we hope we see you there

alan

Edited by Alan lad

A cheap charlies dream come true!!... :D Unfortunately I will be stuck in Malaysia.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

hi guys

well my son Jason has a mate over here who works up in the northwest digging for those things girls like on there fingers.

you have spunk mines in Australia, wtf you guys do have more minerals than the rest of the world...have fun at your party

hi guys

Yes we will be happy to see everyone there at the party (just sorry if you are not in town you will miss a very good night) no matter what your budjet.

alan

hi guys

Well its free drinks all night tonight as the birthday party is tonite.

hope we see you and yes this was a bump

alan