Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

net flights

TOMSA

just looked on net flights great deal £363 from manchester and london

alan from wales

I'm on there email list and I got an email today saying flights to bkk with emirates are £329 not £363.

Either of them are good prices but make sure you get the best price!

be careful got to add tax, And there not direct flights. Phone before u book

i think you'll find netflight prices include taxes.........some other popular sites don't

as of 3pm today the price is 328 pounds lgw - bkk return emirates (lhr dept is 338)

netflights prices always include tax

one hell of a deal

NOTE - you might want to check emirates own site. SOMETIMES it is cheaper to go direct and the other advantage is date changes are sometimes a bit cheaper too direct

Looks like netflights is a good website.

I'll have to take a look and see if I can get a good deal on flights with Etihad

Looks like netflights is a good website.

I'll have to take a look and see if I can get a good deal on flights with Etihad

try we fly.co.uk i booked with them last saturday for 305 all in tax more than flight lol

this was with qatar only 2 hr stopovers.

net flights wanted 565 for same flight or 365 with 8 hour stopover

Have a look at Air Asia as well, they fly from London Sanstead

Cheers

Highlander

Just looked at them and they do seem OK, but always go direct to the airlines own website, once you have found the flight you want, just to check the prices. As an example my August flight with Singapore Airlines to BKK is £465.00 on http://www.netflights.com and the exact same flight booked direct with Singapore Airlines is £457.00. Not a massive difference, but every little helps. I tend to use the ticket websites to get an overall picture, but I can often book the same flight direct with the major carriers for either the same or less money, not sure what it's like with smaller airlines, as I tend to fly with the major players.

Just something worth bearing in mind?

Edited by Archer4

:Drunk_Party:

The Emirates flights all seem to involve a 7hr plus stopver on return leg-Qatar is better deal for me with only 2hr stopover both legs,and available at £298(or was a couple of weeks ago).

Still,fantastic prices for Emirates if you don't mind the stopover.

• 2 weeks later...

Last week I booked my flights for Christmas/New Year.

I am flying with Etihad

Flying out from Manchester on the 16th December

Return flight on the 3rd January.

Best price net flights could do was £810

I managed to get a price of £750

Will be interesting to see if 750 will be good value com Xmas time given the global recession. I paid 780 last Xmas so not alot of difference so far but i wonder if once the airlines realise the strength of the global recession are we going to see some pre-Xmas sales. Hope so as may then be able to squeeze another trip in.