IGNORED

Pattaya to Hua Hin

JASONTHAI

Hi do you know if you can get a minibus from Pattaya to Hua Hin, I know you can get them to Koh Chang for about 600 baht just can not seem to find one for Hua Hin

Cheers

JT

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR FULL DETAILS & COSTS

Building A House In The Village

Getting Married In The Village & Bringing Her To The UK

hi...i had trouble finding one last year , so ended

up taking taxi , 2600 baht and 5 hours later i was there....

hi, most of the time i just took taxis at 2500 baht and around 4 to 5 hours, but one time took the train from bangkok ( hualamphong station ) to hua hin and that takes 4 hours if you get the express one !!, mini buses run from victory monument in bkk but not sure about a direct one from patts

hi, most of the time i just took taxis at 2500 baht and around 4 to 5 hours, but one time took the train from bangkok ( hualamphong station ) to hua hin and that takes 4 hours if you get the express one !!, mini buses run from victory monument in bkk but not sure about a direct one from patts

Yea I have heard that you can get a minibus from Victory Monument, I was thinking about getting a minibus to there from Pattaya (150/200 Baht) and then getting a minibus from there (about 350 Baht or less) that will save me at least 2000 Baht on a Taxi from Pattaya to Hua hin, but do you know how do you book a minibus from Victory Monument ?

Hi, after talking to a friend who used the mini bus service from victory monument he said they just leave every 30 mins during the day or when they have enough people aboard, he never booked and doesnt seem to think you have too

Hi, after talking to a friend who used the mini bus service from victory monument he said they just leave every 30 mins during the day or when they have enough people aboard, he never booked and doesnt seem to think you have too

Just got some info from another forum, you can get a Minibus from outside Tops supermarket to Hua Hin for 350 baht per person (one way) the minibus goes to Victory Monument in BKK and drops you off then you switch to another Minibus which goes to Hua Hin takes about 4/5 hours not bad as a taxi will take the same time and you will pay between 2500 - 3000 baht

^ this is also a good service to get to bangkok. Costs 150 baht, leaves every 45 mins and much quicker than the big buses from Pattaya Nua

Edited by noodles

checkout www.huahin4leisure.com, they do private taxi and minivans from Pattaya/Bangkok to Hua hin. Theres a group of sites, i use www.pattaya4leisure.com for my taxis from the airport to Pattaya..... cheap and reliable....

www.pattaya4leisure.com

checkout www.huahin4leisure.com, they do private taxi and minivans from Pattaya/Bangkok to Hua hin. Theres a group of sites, i use www.pattaya4leisure.com for my taxis from the airport to Pattaya..... cheap and reliable....

Looked at the site they want 2500 baht from the airport so from pattaya it's going to be more :o I have just got info I can get a minibus from Tops supermarket to Hua Hin via BkK for only 350 baht per person so with 2 of us it will cost 700 baht :rolleyes: a lot cheaper then getting a taxi should save over 2000 baht which basically pays for your hotel for a few nights and the minibus only takes about less than an hour more than a taxi :Dunno: so not to bad

350 baht per person is good. Huahin4leisure are private minibuses and not shared, they also go direct and won't pickup people in various towns/cities on the way. All depends on your budget and how much time you have......

www.pattaya4leisure.com

cheapest way :

bus pattaya to ekami - about 130 bht, 2 hrs

bts and underground from ekami to train station (huampalong?) - about 50 bht, 30 mins

train bkk - hua hin (ranges from just over 3 hrs to 3 3/4 hrs), many departures throughout day,

about 50 bht i think

cheapest way :

bus pattaya to ekami - about 130 bht, 2 hrs

bts and underground from ekami to train station (huampalong?) - about 50 bht, 30 mins

train bkk - hua hin (ranges from just over 3 hrs to 3 3/4 hrs), many departures throughout day,

about 50 bht i think

I was thinking of getting the train back from Hua Hin to Bkk (first class if it's available ?) should not cost that much and getting the bus back to Pattaya

350 baht per person is good. Huahin4leisure are private minibuses and not shared, they also go direct and won't pickup people in various towns/cities on the way. All depends on your budget and how much time you have......

The minibus only stops in BKK then you switch minibuses and it will go direct to Hua Hin, A private minibus is good if you are going with a group of friends but there is only 2 & a half of us lol :Drunk_Party: