Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

FOOTY

cooljinx

SO WHO IS GONNA WIN THE EUROPEAN CUP NOT CHELSEA NOT MAN U ONLY LIVERPOOL HAS THE CLASS AND PLAYERS AND KNOW HOW,JOSE MOHRINO IS GONNA BE SICK SICK SICK WITH LIVERPOOL WHEN THIS IS OVER,SO WHAT DO YOU THINK?

From Stamford Bridge to Wemb-er-ley

cfc.jpg

Where ever they go we`ll follow our team,

For we are the Chelsea and we are supreme,

We'll never be mastered by no northern bastards,

And we'll keep the blue flag flying high,

Flying high, up in the sky,

We'll keep the blue flag flying high

From Stamford Bridge to Wemb-er-ley

We'll keep the blue flag flying high

In your Liverpool slums

You search through the dustbin for something to eat

You find a dead rat and you think its a treat

In your Liverpool slums, in your Liverpool slums

Your mums on the game and your dads in the nick

You can't get a job cos your so fucking thick

There's piss on the pavement and shit on the path

you finger your grandma and think it's a laugh

He's red,

He's sound,

He's banned from every ground,

Carra's dad, Carra's dad :P

Well i am going to the game tomoorow at chelsea i am a liverpool supporter and i am going with 20 chelsea fans so should be a real blast when we beat them will tell more wednesday..come you reds

I have to watch the match in my local, the "dog & bone" in singapore with a bunch of spurs fans (very dull company)

You now wat i would rather be there in singapore then here

I'll guess i'll see you all stumbling along drunk and fighting after the game then! Always fun to be in Fulham after the game! lol

You got it in one we proberly will end up there lol

You got it in one we proberly will end up there lol

I think i'll be in a pub in Fulham watching the game, God help me!

Man U were lucky last night!

Man U were lucky last night!

Lucky? I don't think so. They outplayed AC Milan, who got two lucky goals. :D Them AC Milan players don's half like to fall over a lot. Man Utd will win the Champions League. Liverpool have not got a hope in hell of getting past Chelsea.

Lucky? I don't think so. They outplayed AC Milan, who got two lucky goals. :D Them AC Milan players don's half like to fall over a lot. Man Utd will win the Champions League. Liverpool have not got a hope in hell of getting past Chelsea.

Agree freedom, those Italian divers take the piss!

come on Liverpool tonight :D

Agree freedom, those Italian divers take the piss!

come on Liverpool tonight :D

Back of the net!

Get in, Jole Cole!

cfc_goal.jpg

Only half time but, I'll take the 1-0 result to Anfield & 90 minutes playing defending / counter attack football ... maybe boring for others but 25 years of winning close to fuck all, we want the Silverware not to entertain you :D

Reina has kept Liverpool alive with 2 terrific saves from Lampard. At this stage I would go for a Man u. Chelsea final but both semis are far from foregone conclusions. :D

Reina has kept Liverpool alive with 2 terrific saves from Lampard. At this stage I would go for a Man u. Chelsea final but both semis are far from foregone conclusions. :rolleyes:

I think it will be Man United VS Liverpool, might be wishful thinking but I love to see Mourinho get his ass kicked :P

MY crystal ball sees Man u wins in the EPL,FA, UEFA. Long live King Fergie. Chelski are on the way out.....On ON

2nd leg @ Anfield starts in less than 12 hours, after our displays against Newcastle & Bolton, i'm a nervy blue today!

We have Carvalho, Sheva & Ballack missing, all big game players & it don't get much bigger than Champion League Semi.

Come on you blues!

Well guys just got back from Anfield what a night YOU BLUES JUST CANT HANDLE US... UR MANAGER IS BAD A LOSER I THINK THE QUICKER HE GOES THE BETTER...HE SAID IN THE INTERVIEW AFTER THE GAME THAT CHELSEA WERE THE BETTER TEAM WHAT GAME WAS HE WATCHING...got the tickets for the final which cost me £100 for 2 but the flight is £600 to athens what a F....... joke i could have gone to LOS for that....Its 1am here just getting ready to party the night away ..come on you reds...

Chelsea = chokers

Europrosties who can't win when the money is on the table.

Roll on Gerrard & Co.

I don't think Chelsea where out played across the 2 legs, we lost on pens & certainly the Anfield crowd had an effect, thats it.

A lot of people call us boring but, i don't think Liverpool are much different to watch, lumping the ball up to Crouch isn't exactly entertaining to watch either.

Tonight's game, my money's on AC doing Manyoo, i just feel the 2 away goals will come back to haunt them.

AC would certainly have a few scores to settle with Liverpool if they can make the final.

It just goes to prove money can't buy you everything :Busted:

It just goes to prove money can't buy you everything :Busted:

Sure, whoever thought that it did just needs to look at Real Madrid, Roma, Lazio & Inter, they all spent shed loads for limited results.

BTW, Mourinho is the second best rated manager in the prem for points earned versus dollars spent, Paul Jewel is rated first.

I think both teams played well tonight at Anfield and it was an excellent semi final match up. I do hope the final is just as exciting...with United making to the ship and bringing it home!

Duk

Manyooo..... out played, out fought & out classed at San Siro, summary...they bottled in big time :Thanks3:

We'll soon find out how they deal with this humiliating defeat, 3 more Prem & FA Cup to play.... squeaky ass's at Old Trafford now...

Come on Chelsea

SO WHO IS GONNA WIN THE EUROPEAN CUP NOT CHELSEA NOT MAN U ONLY LIVERPOOL HAS THE CLASS AND PLAYERS AND KNOW HOW,JOSE MOHRINO IS GONNA BE SICK SICK SICK WITH LIVERPOOL WHEN THIS IS OVER,SO WHAT DO YOU THINK?

Am i bovered!