IGNORED

Jet Air cheapest I could find for June

Baldylocks

Well I was planning for next January and to fly with my usual EVA air, I have just booked today with Southall Travel flying with JET air June 17th to June 27th £409. sounded cheap to me ? short stopovers to and good flight times.

Has anyone got any experience of JET ??

Still waiting for the January flights to drop a little before booking, EVA over £600 for 2010.

bring on the sang som

Friends of mine used Jet, good flights no problem was the report, haven't used it myself yet. Try Air asia from Stanstead to KL onto BKK, I've heard prices are very good! Good journey!

www.247servicedapartmentspattaya.com

Be bold, be bright and more importantly be happy!

I flew with Jet, nice plane, good inflight entertainment, nice staff, just Mumbi airport is a real dump and the staff there are awful, on the return my wifes mobile was stolen by the staff who do a bag search. Cant prove it now though.... do not eat any of the food in Mumbi it is disgusting, KFC included. Also on the return we were rushed through to the connecting flight which was annoying as the wife hated the food on the plane and she needed to eat something normal. Would consider going with them again if flying alone.

Cheers,

DIRTY

Click Here To Help Pattaya Orphans

jizzflicker "I just wanna fill a wheel barrow up with jizz and tip it all over her head, while her sister spanks her with a dildo"

Bryan "What Colours your Dog"

LaaMok "I was bored once and had time to waste. i decided to try and unload without touching myself or rubbing, i think about 4 hours later, the yogurt truck crashed."

£409 that sounds very good to me, where do you connect ?

indir.gif

Chula FC v Pattaya Utd, Sunday 21st June 6pm KO, meet at 18 coins at 12pm, FREE return travel

AKA Wiggy

havnt used jet though i have had the pleasure of southall travel and never ever will i again use them as long as i got a hole in my arse , dont count on those flights till your actualy on them , they tried to change mine 4 times in all and scam me for more money saying flights were full when they wernt

i flew with jet, good service, ife and decent food.

I just booked with netflights.com a week ago for 2 adults & 2 children, adults 389quid each, flying with Emirates, From Gatwick short stop in Dubai, onto BKK.

Not for me, ha ha, for my Daughter.....

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

£409 that sounds very good to me, where do you connect ?

Mumbai India. 2 hr stopover.

havnt used jet though i have had the pleasure of southall travel and never ever will i again use them as long as i got a hole in my arse , dont count on those flights till your actualy on them , they tried to change mine 4 times in all and scam me for more money saying flights were full when they wernt

sounds like luck of the draw mate, I used them last 3 years and a couple of times a year, never once had an issue with them, in fact I choose them over anyone else.

Soon as I have a bad experience than I might feel same same you.

I just booked with netflights.com a week ago for 2 adults & 2 children, adults 389quid each, flying with Emirates, From Gatwick short stop in Dubai, onto BKK.

Not for me, ha ha, for my Daughter.....

Netflights are on fire with there prices.

My June trip cost me £400 return direct with BA!

you got a good deal there Gerry, will be great to have a beer with you :Chokdee:

never flown with jet, but i am sure they will be fine :P

you got a good deal there Gerry, will be great to have a beer with you :Drunk_Party:

never flown with jet, but i am sure they will be fine :GoldenSmile1:

For sure mate, kept your details and will come meet you at the Dao fingers crossed around 24th - 25th June.

Netflights are on fire with there prices.

My June trip cost me £400 return direct with BA!

TT. how far in advance did you book BA for that price, thats the best I have heard that you can get BA for, I did look at their site before booking and the price I could see was £346 each way. I expect you have to watch them daily for their special offers.

Have a good trip mate.

sounds like luck of the draw mate, I used them last 3 years and a couple of times a year, never once had an issue with them, in fact I choose them over anyone else.

Soon as I have a bad experience than I might feel same same you.

wish it was that simple mate however if you google southall travel and complaints you will find hundreds of them mine wasnt a 1 off

------------------------

www.netflights.com

------------------------

easiest site to use - if you know how.

on main screen , about half way down there will be four rows - flights, holidays, hotels, car hire

under flights, click Bangkok - currently says 368 pounds

it opens up a page with cheapest deal first. you have to click on the month you want to depart. simple & easy to use, calenders which show which dates are blocked. If u dont see the month you want to return (you can select return month from drop down) you will have to try another airline OR keep going down (through the pages) till you see the same airline with a higher price. The higher prices are becuase they allow longer periods of stay.

current deals are from 368 with qatar (from MAN too), but i'd go for airchina 422 because it is DIRECT (i believe)

Them BA deals for 400 came out about 2 months ago and didnt last long.

correction....

air china not direct UK - only direct to AMS.

i hear their business class is cheap though

------------------------

www.netflights.com

------------------------

easiest site to use - if you know how.

on main screen , about half way down there will be four rows - flights, holidays, hotels, car hire

under flights, click Bangkok - currently says 368 pounds

it opens up a page with cheapest deal first. you have to click on the month you want to depart. simple & easy to use, calenders which show which dates are blocked. If u dont see the month you want to return (you can select return month from drop down) you will have to try another airline OR keep going down (through the pages) till you see the same airline with a higher price. The higher prices are becuase they allow longer periods of stay.

current deals are from 368 with qatar (from MAN too), but i'd go for airchina 422 because it is DIRECT (i believe)

Them BA deals for 400 came out about 2 months ago and didnt last long.

I found a lot of sites quoting cheaper like thewisermiser.com but when you actually phone them to book they tell you those flights have gone but they can offer you this and that.

what I find just because it days the price on the website does not mean they have seats available. imho

I found a lot of sites quoting cheaper like thewisermiser.com but when you actually phone them to book they tell you those flights have gone but they can offer you this and that.

what I find just because it days the price on the website does not mean they have seats available. imho

hey Gerry, you got a great deal mate, no need to woory what prices are now, :Bravo1::P