Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

royal brunei

blackcats

I have flown with them a few times from Brisbane to Bangkok via Brunei and there is nothing wrong with this airline. Yes they don't serve alcohol but you can drink your duty free on board.

The layover time in Brunei was only a couple of hours both ways but now an overnight stay is required on one leg so I don't use them anymore.

My geography is not as good as it was 30 years ago at school but if you're travelling from the UK are you not effectively flying past Thailand and then having to double back on yourself making for a rather long trip ??

I've never seen any decent prices with these at any time.

Always in the thousands of Pounds bracket.maybe i am not loking in the right places lol !!!!

Hedonist

No bad grammer or spelling mistakes here !!!!

Its the all new language i have invented called "Typonese"

Copies of the book and DVDs are on sale and are availible at the main desc at the exit sine

I used them last Oct/Nov from Auck/bang R/T and have nothing but praise for their service (no alcohol being the only setback)! They were the cheapest by a longway as their fuel tax is next to nothing.

I saved $300+ over the next cheapest and $500 over TG for the same dates.

I shall be flying with them again in 20 days and their fare was $76 cheaper than last trip.Yes there is a 2 hour stopover both ways in Brunei,but that's no biggie.

Regarding flying from the UK with them there was a post on Pages only today from a member saying he paid just 780 GBP for TWO R/T tickets I believe for travel around December.

Edited by routeman

Yeah, they are cheap but their planes are crap and often late. I used to fly with them a bit, but only through necessity. I would not fly with them again if I had other options. I remember one time I turned up for my flight and was informed that the flight was delayed by 3 hours. When I looked at the screen after I had checked in I found that most of their flights on that day where delayed. I think the flight to London was delayed by something like 6 hours. I call them Busted-Arse Airways.

One time they cancelled a flight I was on a week before I was due to depart. Instead of the flight taking 2 hours they wanted me to take 2 flights with a travelling time of 10 hours. I said no thanks, give me my money back. They agreed but it was about 6 months before I got the money back.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

I think it depends which country you fly from.Here in N.Z. they appear (fingers crossed) to keep to schedule and are certainly no worse than the other airlines. Regarding your "Crap" planes comment they use the 767 on this route,and to me the comfort level is very good for cattle class, and I travelled on far worse equipment in my 15 years with work with ANZ!

i used to fly them bkk-indonesia until the last time they kept us waiting in the plane for 3 hours without telling us why. when i finally got up and asked what was goiung on they had some bullshit excuse about scheduled maintenace and wouldn't even hand out drinks or food. never again.

I think it depends which country you fly from.Here in N.Z. they appear (fingers crossed) to keep to schedule and are certainly no worse than the other airlines. Regarding your "Crap" planes comment they use the 767 on this route,and to me the comfort level is very good for cattle class, and I travelled on far worse equipment in my 15 years with work with ANZ!

Obviously your experience is different to mine. The flight that I used to catch between Brunei and Bangkok flew on to Europe. All of the planes I caught on that sector were 737s with overhead entertainment systems. That is under par for long haul flights. They flew the same planes up from Perth. All of the delays I suffered with them were in Brunei.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....