Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Question about condos - where to rent short term and 'condos/villas'

steve9291

Hello! Just watched a Yt video of a condo that looked brill but no way to book it short term - as someone who is relocating and not too keen to drop USD 3500 on a hotel per month, I'd love something like vrbo but actually work :)

Also, is it possible to get villas? I've noticed some sites calling them 'condos' but they clearly ground floor 😉

Cheers!

Have you checked Airbnb?

Relocate, but short term ??..

confused..

Easiest way to check online real state agencies, but price will not be optimal..

Would be an idea to get in a hotel for 30-60 USD /night for few days..

Choose an area in the city you want stay.

Rent a bike /motorbike Taxi, drive around. 
When you see a condominium, for sure you have some agencies around entrance, can show you condo's directly..

Had a friend, did same as above in two days,

He got a 2 rooms almost beach front condo, 17th floor, bath tube in balcony in Jomtien for 20,000 THB /month, normally 35000-45,000 (one year contract though).

Villa?

real state everywhere when you arrive, or online search..

you can find villa /condos, and many other things on this popular site in Thailand:

https://www.bahtsold.com/

On 09/05/2024 at 05:58, GhostRider666 said:

Relocate, but short term ??..

confused..

Thanks a ton for the good advice - to explain my situation - i'm coming in on a tourist visa because it's faster that way , and switching to an elite after a couple of months. So yeah don't have a non-immigrant long term visa at the beginning, hence why i can't rent condos long term. Hope that clear things up . Cheers!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, steve9291 said:

Thanks a ton for the good advice - to explain my situation - i'm coming in on a tourist visa because it's faster that way , and switching to an elite after a couple of months. So yeah don't have a non-immigrant long term visa at the beginning, hence why i can't rent condos long term. Hope that clear things up . Cheers!

You can rent a condo long term on a Tourist Visa or even Visa Exempt.

It’s a good idea to spend time looking around and trying different places before committing though.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

18 hours ago, davidge said:

You can rent a condo long term on a Tourist Visa or even Visa Exempt.

It’s a good idea to spend time looking around and trying different places before committing though.

Thanks. I'll do that then, lots of research!

I would recommend Alan Bolton. They have a nice office in the Avenue mall and a wide range of choices. 

• Like 2

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png