Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Former Fitness Influencer Connor Murphy Allegedly Hits Girlfriend Near Pattaya with Golf Club, Says It’s for YouTube Content

The Pattaya News

The Pattaya News
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

315552_0-300x169.jpg?v=1714618650

Pattaya — Former American YouTube fitness idol Connor Murphy reportedly went berserk in the Pattaya area and allegedly struck his Thai girlfriend with a golf club, but later told skeptical Thai police it was for YouTube content. On May 1st, 2024, at around 2:06 PM, Huay Yai police were called to a house in the […]

Former Fitness Influencer Connor Murphy Allegedly Hits Girlfriend Near Pattaya with Golf Club, Says It’s for YouTube Content
-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-
The Pattaya News - Real. Unbiased. Impactful. In the moment.

Click To View The Pattaya News Website

https://thepattayanews.com/newsletter/

Check out our Youtube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCznGH-m-TAn2iqTYQL5yOcA

Here he is, two months ago, in his own words talking about his "downward spiral into clinical insanity". Queued to start at what he's labeled his "Outro".

Watching it from the beginning he tries to bring it off as just acting, but given the news report of him going berserk, perhaps not just an act.

Gee another muscle head Youtube drug addict going crazy.  Hard to feel sorry for him, but it's a shame what he is putting the GF and her sister through.

i hope they lock him up.

poor women . 😞

he was probably highly drugged up, i've read multiple articles now.
i really hope the girls press charges, so this Connor asshole can go to jail.

maybe get clean in there

I hope the girl is okay. I just went through this guys videos, and oh my lord this was insane ride. This guy is a proper degenerate. I didn't know the story about all the bodybuilders dying in Pattaya. I don't know, I really hope the girl is okay and gets away from "a performance".

The Thai government could always condemn him to death and post the execution up on YouTube as content.  According to his logic, that makes it okay.