IGNORED

Going to Thailand.

Jonny EB

o type visa from hull in the uk

there are some good threads on here if you look

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...

Ok thanks I found this thread

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/1-yea...=year+visa+hull

This is exactly what I need but when booking the trip, flying with emeritts, the travel agent said that I will need to provide proof that I will be leaving the country after 3 months before allowing me to board the plane in London.

With this 1 year visa from the hull embassy will I still need to do all this?

With a one year visa, you do not have to show any proof of your departure I believe is still the deal. I mean if you look up on Orbitz or something, and try to book a ticket for the return date being 1 year later, you can't do even do it. I would just book the return trip for say 6 months later, and make sure you can change the date of the return, probably having to pay a small fee, but cheaper then a full priced return ticket for sure.

you wont need proof that you are leavining the country after 3 months if of you get the 1 yr o visa

if you have a 1 way flight and no visa the airline could refuse to carry you 1 way as thai emagration could refuse you entry as you have no evidence of an onward flight

if this happens the airline would have to cover the cost of returning you

thats why your travel agent is asking questions

remember its a mulitable entry visa so

you will still need to do a visa run every 3 months

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...

Thanks for the help lads but read a bit about this before ages ago, do I need to provide proof of having enough money to support me out in thailand when I apply for the visa? Will I need to show bank statements or is it a simple case of filling the application and posting it with the passport?