IGNORED

How bad is the rain in July.

tobeornottobe

Im looking to come over in July.for 3 weeks. Its the start of rainy season I believe but how bad is it?

Hot and humid.

Rain no big deal.

• Like 2

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

8 hours ago, tobeornottobe said:

Im looking to come over in July.for 3 weeks. Its the start of rainy season I believe but how bad is it?

No-one here has a crystal ball....if it rains it rains the upside is that the rain here is warm...if you don`t like wet weather try somewhere else,Greece is hot and dry in July and probably cheaper 👍

9 hours ago, tobeornottobe said:

Not so bad in July. September and October are the rainiest months of the year in Pattaya:

IMG_0433.png

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

In general do the streets flood easily in Pattaya during heavy storms? I know in other cities in Thailand there are some areas that flood relatively easily

Last July barely saw a drop. Hoping this one will be better. 

• Like 1

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

12 minutes ago, airfro said:

In general do the streets flood easily in Pattaya during heavy storms? I know in other cities in Thailand there are some areas that flood relatively easily

Hopefully we'll have an actual rainy season this year. 23 didn't really work. If that happens, we will see how well all the drainage work during the past few years works. 

• Like 3

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

I am not a "climate change" protagonist but anyone who is willing to predict weather outcomes in any month in any country including meteorologist's is "p-----g in the wind.555.

Admittedly I have only coming here for 15 years and with trips that have covered every month in the year, I have experienced some completely "exceptional" weather circumstances.

I remind you I am not a "climate change" protagonist but predicting by the past falls into categories that many believe in such as spiritualism, astrology etc,etc.