IGNORED

Stem Cell Treatment in Pattaya

Yabusaki

Greetings, 

I'm an old fart with early stage of arthritis and impingement in my left shoulder. I had several Cortisone and Hyaluronic Acid injections without any longterm benefits! Next, I want to try stem cell therapy to alleviate tingling, numbness and severe pain. Anyone have experiences with 2 clinics in Pratumnak or in Bangkok? Any beneficial and insightful information on Stem Cell Therapy? Thanks in advance!

Hang Loose, mongoose!

I have had stem cell treatment in both my knees with great success.

This was recommended to me by a friend who had it done to his shoulder, he couldn’t play golf but now has been playing two or three times a week.

Another friend that I recommended this to has also had treatment to his knee with great success.

On 01/05/2024 at 07:08, scocia said:

I have had stem cell treatment in both my knees with great success.

This was recommended to me by a friend who had it done to his shoulder, he couldn’t play golf but now has been playing two or three times a week.

Another friend that I recommended this to has also had treatment to his knee with great success.

I suffer from a partial LCL tear and a rotator cuff tear .. do you know if stem cell therapy will grow connective and muscle tissues in lieu of surgery?

In which Thai clinics did you or your friend have this therapy, and about how much was the price?

Please tell us a bit more.

Hunter S. Thompson Insert.jpg

On 29/04/2024 at 23:57, Yabusaki said:

Greetings, 

I'm an old fart with early stage of arthritis and impingement in my left shoulder. I had several Cortisone and Hyaluronic Acid injections without any longterm benefits! Next, I want to try stem cell therapy to alleviate tingling, numbness and severe pain. Anyone have experiences with 2 clinics in Pratumnak or in Bangkok? Any beneficial and insightful information on Stem Cell Therapy? Thanks in advance!

I used the HIM clinic in Bangkok in december of 2022.  A very nice facility in a very nice part of Bangkok(thonglor) and quite cheap compared to western standards.  I had stem cell treatment in one knee(needed to be replaced and still does) and than a p-shot(plasmas transfusion) in both of them.  I really do not think this did anything so I am still on the knee replacement list.  If you do not like needles it not such a pleasant experience either as they use a pretty big one.  

Your cold plunge and heat treatment is cheaper and may be just as good - lol.

• Like 2

If you are comfortable doing subcutaneous injections you may want to look into BPC157 and TB500.  

5 hours ago, brutox said:

I suffer from a partial LCL tear and a rotator cuff tear .. do you know if stem cell therapy will grow connective and muscle tissues in lieu of surgery?

In which Thai clinics did you or your friend have this therapy, and about how much was the price?

Please tell us a bit more.

We all had our treatment at the Stemcell Clinic in Pratumnak Soi 6, I wouldn’t know if it would fix a rotator cuff tear. You would have to have a consultation and find out from the Doctor in attendance.

i had my treatment done about 5 years ago and it was about 1,500 or 2,000 per treatment. Prior to having the treatment I was having fluid drained from my knees and getting Physio weekly for many months and it wasn’t fixing the problem just giving some pain relief.

My friend who has also had the treatment done to his knee has had no problems since and prior he had a lot of discomfort and pain just doing ordinary daily walking.

i hope this information helps and I would certainly recommend that you have a least one consultation.

4 minutes ago, scocia said:

i had my treatment done about 5 years ago and it was about 1,500 or 2,000 per treatment. Prior to having the treatment I was having fluid drained from my knees and getting Physio weekly for many months and it wasn’t fixing the problem just giving some pain relief.

1500 or 2000 baht? Did you have platelet rich plasma injections or stem cell? If it was stem cell, where were the cells derived from?

I have a few friends who have gone to Panama to have embryonic stem cell injections.  This is regarded as the gold standard of stem cell therapy but they paid roughly $35,000 USD for the treatment package.  

2 minutes ago, manni2011 said:

1500 or 2000 baht? Did you have platelet rich plasma injections or stem cell? If it was stem cell, where were the cells derived from?

I have a few friends who have gone to Panama to have embryonic stem cell injections.  This is regarded as the gold standard of stem cell therapy but they paid roughly $35,000 USD for the treatment package.  

I am not exactly sure on how to answer your question, what they did was take a blood sample, they then run it through a centrifuge and injected both my knees.

i am not sure if it was platelet rich plasma or Stemcells as you quoted, they have a Website that you could access and probably get more in depth information than I can give you.

i hope this helps and I would be only to happy to give you further information if I can, myself and my two friends have had great success with it.

5 minutes ago, scocia said:

I am not exactly sure on how to answer your question, what they did was take a blood sample, they then run it through a centrifuge and injected both my knees.

i am not sure if it was platelet rich plasma or Stemcells as you quoted, they have a Website that you could access and probably get more in depth information than I can give you.

i hope this helps and I would be only to happy to give you further information if I can, myself and my two friends have had great success with it.

That’s platelet rich plasma.  If it were stem cells they would have harvested  cells from your body fat or bone marrow. Thanks for the follow up. 

As I understand, stem cells must be alive for effect .. which presumably means harvesting them from the patient at some stage, and growing them.

More homework I guess need to do on the latest in medical tech, but this does not sound like stem cell therapy.

I am reminded of Thai cosmetic clinics advertising stem cell skin creams when the stem cell therapy first appeared .. total scams.

Thanks, men.

Hunter S. Thompson Insert.jpg