IGNORED

Russian Private Gogo Show

Drogan777

Hey everybody, 

I just went to the Walking Street only to look around, so I just had 300 baht in my pocket.

There was this gorgeous blonde Russian girl offering me a private gogo show for 1000 baht, before she said that the best one costs 3000. And she said it's with touching.

Does anyone know how long it goes and what's included and if it's worth it?

Thank you

29 minutes ago, Drogan777 said:

so I just had 300 baht in my pocket.

:o

Posted (edited)

I talked to her again. I can touch and kiss her body, not more. I declined, because then i will leave more horny, than when i entered. That kinda misses the point for me :)

Edited by Drogan777

1 hour ago, Drogan777 said:

Hey everybody, 

I just went to the Walking Street only to look around, so I just had 300 baht in my pocket.

There was this gorgeous blonde Russian girl offering me a private gogo show for 1000 baht, before she said that the best one costs 3000. And she said it's with touching.

Does anyone know how long it goes and what's included and if it's worth it?

Thank you

3000 baht for touching...chance of a lifetime...put her on hold for another day.

Avoid the russki rip,off joints at all costs as they usually rip you off big style for drinks and a lap dance with no touching…then will threaten you wen they give you a huge check bill. 

They shud not even be there as illegal workers trafficked in by russki mafia thugs in Thailand. 

Edited by stickyfingers

You cannot escape the spell or the lure of the Thai darkside Kyrano!!! Posted Image

A quote by Oscar Wilde " A cynic recognises the cost of everything, and the value of nothing"

2 hours ago, Drogan777 said:

There was this gorgeous blonde Russian girl offering me a private gogo show for 1000 baht, before she said that the best one costs 3000.

Don't even think about it.  Those places are a certified

Screenshot2024-04-22130508.jpg.864a6b58cb045605a3a3af7d407de909.jpg

2 hours ago, Drogan777 said:

And she said it's with touching.

She means you can touch yourself while you watch.  default_Crappy.gif.146c5a2af515c3f2966e5703f10bcf74.gif

Evil

sigmyvvv.jpg.cb46a0ab77905c40e6b49f00c43b583a.jpg

Probably not a god idea. Another thread mentioned the lady drinks are between 700-1200 in the Russian places.

Many years ago I reluctantly went into (I think it was Galaxy) one. My mate wanted to go. I was asked to leave because I would not tip the dancers, The bouncer came over and pointed to the door lol. I left my mate there. I consider myself lucky as I saved a heap of money from the looks of it.

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Harry Brown said:

Many years ago I reluctantly went into (I think it was Galaxy) one. My mate wanted to go. I was asked to leave because I would not tip the dancers

Nowt new their then :Laugh1:

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Harry Brown said:

Many years ago I reluctantly went into (I think it was Galaxy) one. My mate wanted to go. I was asked to leave because I would not tip the dancers, The bouncer came over and pointed to the door lol. I left my mate there. I consider myself lucky as I saved a heap of money from the looks of it.

Join the crowd, I had the same experience as you did

Get Out.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Me to 

On 22/04/2024 at 12:42, stickyfingers said:

Avoid the russki rip,off joints at all costs as they usually rip you off big style for drinks and a lap dance with no touching…then will threaten you wen they give you a huge check bill. 

They shud not even be there as illegal workers trafficked in by russki mafia thugs in Thailand. 

As a longtime resident of Kyiv who's had my fair share of interactions with Russians I can say I've heard this before and take it seriously. 

This stuff rarely happens in Kyiv if you are street smart.. I have extensive experience there and only got BSd once after spending $40000 over a two year period.. but it's common course in Poland Russia and Belarus except in addition to what you mention that drink you bought is usually drugged.

When I go to Pattaya I will avoid the Russian girls. I get that without the drama in Athens and Kyiv. 

• Like 2

Never ever get involved with Russians, they’re always trouble. 

• Like 1

Russians were big in the uk in early 2000’s for a good 10-15 years. Reasonable prices and a good service. The Poles and Hungarians arrived in huge numbers in those days as well. I was getting overnight stays from Polish girls using this ‘reverse booking’ system on a famous website (AW). 

Nowadays I only monger every now and again in the uk with my regular Polish milf. Can’t beat her for the service she provides. 

Then I discovered Pattaya, will be on my 8th trip now. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Yogi007 said:

Russians were big in the uk in early 2000’s for a good 10-15 years. Reasonable prices and a good service. The Poles and Hungarians arrived in huge numbers in those days as well. I was getting overnight stays from Polish girls using this ‘reverse booking’ system on a famous website (AW). 

Nowadays I only monger every now and again in the uk with my regular Polish milf. Can’t beat her for the service she provides. 

Then I discovered Pattaya, will be on my 8th trip now. 

What I can tell you is that you will be drugged in Polish clubs more often than Russian or Belarusian ones ironically. Mostly because in the latter countries they can threaten you with dirty cops false imprisonment and violence much easier without problems. 

Poland has had country wide investigations about clubs drugging guys. Also I can tell you after visiting a brothel in Gdansk that has a solid reputation for not scamming that the girls were horrible. It's not like you will get a girl even half as hot as any waitress in the city there. You are dealing with solid 3s 4s at $200 in the one reputable location Poland even has...

My associate who is retired US military refused to listen to my advice summer 2022 and blacked out at the club had his cowboy hat and wallet along with rental car keys go missing in Poznan Poland which isn't even the worst city for all of that BS. 

I can't stress enough how much you should avoid Polish clubs. I have spent massive amounts of money in Kyiv and Lviv on girls without issue and can give solid advice on that but once you cross over to Poland it's an absolute nightmare. Which is ironic one is a third world country and has barely any rule of law but the vice game itself is ran pretty upright. Honest stripclubs do not exist in Warsaw Krakow Poznan Wroclaw this and Gdansk though.. 

In reality Pattaya from what I hear is a rare jewel. Most places South America included will mess you up pretty hard and leave you unsatisfied. I can tell you as a longtime resident of Poland and Ukraine though that you should never trust a Polish Belarusian or Russian managed operation. They simply operate differently. 

Greece is hot or miss with the Russians but lots of car fishing.

Just listen to these guys. I can't speak for Pattaya but it's the best advice you will ever get. Dealing with Slavic vice is tricky and can lead to issues and from what I hear there is way to much good stuff in Thailand to slum it with those hyenas 

Edited by KingOfTheRing
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

It’s been well known that the russkis traffic Russian & Uzbeks girls to work in Pattaya for long time now…don’t know how they get the visas for them to work as WS touts or gogo dancers in WS?? Lots bribes being paid to Immigration & the BIB methinks…so they let them carry on. But rip off prices for drinks with no contact with dancers with extortionate prices.

Probably lots more there now with Russkis & Ukrainians staying in Thailand to avoid Putlers illegal long war in Ukraine…Phuket’s full of russkis from what I’ve read… so won’t be rushing there!!

Edited by stickyfingers

You cannot escape the spell or the lure of the Thai darkside Kyrano!!! Posted Image

A quote by Oscar Wilde " A cynic recognises the cost of everything, and the value of nothing"

2 hours ago, stickyfingers said:

It’s been well known that the russkis traffic Russian & Uzbeks girls to work in Pattaya for long time now…don’t know how they get the visas for them to work as WS touts or gogo dancers in WS?? Lots bribes being paid to Immigration & the BIB methinks…so they let them carry on. But rip off prices for drinks with no contact with dancers with extortionate prices.

Probably lots more there now with Russkis & Ukrainians staying in Thailand to avoid Putlers illegal long war in Ukraine…Phuket’s full of russkis from what I’ve read… so won’t be rushing there!!

I have spent a lot of money in UA pre war and post war. 

Even pre war alot of top talent would go to Dubai Thailand etc. to take in cash. Still you could occasionally find a solid 9 for like $78 during COVID. 

Now it's a mess. Girls can leave guys can't.. mass emmigration to Europe happened with the female population..  alot returned though in 2023 to 2024 when reality hit.. Quality still has taken a hit and prices have gone up with inflation being an excuse for the Ukrainian market to price correct. 

Still I have to assume alot of the working girls I knew saw opportunities in Dubai Thailand Germany etc. probably a lot of them were best suited and set up to financially support themselves given it's alot easier to make money without a foreign language skill in their line of work. 

I plan to stick to recommended reputable bars in Pattaya. I will not do business outside of Kyiv or Lviv period because it's well known that Poles Russians and Belarusians run shady op and I'm glad your forum is intelligent enough to steer hobby newbies away from Russian owned traps. 

• Like 2