Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Not Exactly Last-Minute, but 2 weeks out-- Thoughts?

Starfighter99

16 hours ago, ghafarbaba said:

What abt 247 Boutique hotel?  It's between Tree Town and LK.  If you use the link from Google Maps 👇, it's only around 1000b a night (the usual Agoda rate is 1600b).  Remember to log out of Agoda, Booking and other hotel apps before you click the link, else you may not get the discounted rate.

https://maps.app.goo.gl/aPPBQkyyFFMMoVGX6

Looks like this place is a stone's throw away from Acqua hotel. I have read some reviews of both places, and the commonality between the two is that they're quite noisy from a combination of Soi Honey and Tree Town. Yes, I still have to book (or I should say, book another and cancel the Centara Azure) for my first week here. No idea why I've been dragging my feet so much; perhaps I'm waiting for some last minute deals to pop up, or for a room in Amethyst to open up. Who knows, I'm a strange one.